twenty-eight

(love island, episode fifty-six)

"morning!"

grant had claudia already in his arms as her head was placed on his chest as he moved slightly more up their bed, "i know last night was pretty shit, but will and jessie, congrats on making it official," he commented to the official couple, "thank you," the australian girl said thanking grant who smiled.

his sunglasses was on his face and he had claudia in his arms so of course, he had a huge smile on his lips.

claudia got out of her and grant's shared bed where the thomas lad smiled at claudia who placed a kiss on his cheek going out from the bedroom with the rest of the girls.

grant stretched out his arms yawning, as he got out of his and claudia's shared bed making their bed before going up the stairs towards the bathroom to brush his teeth.

claudia and grant sat together near the swimming pool with grant's legs underneath claudia's leg that was on top of his, "i'm excited for our first date outside the villa," she said to him as grant had his hands on claudia's leg, "where would you wanna go for our first date?" he asked her making claudia smile, "i dunno, to be fair,"

grant chuckled at her response, "ah, not that response," where the couple turned seeing ron and lana gasping seeing their parent and best friend on the terrace, "no way!"

"oh, my god,"

claudia and grant both smiled when seeing lana's parent and friend go to the sun deck where ron sat with his dad and best mate, "do you think your parents will love me?" claudia questioned as grant smiled at her, "they'll absolutely love you, i know my dad will give me a grilling about what happened in casa amor," he admitted making claudia chuckle, "my mom will probably do the same,"

grant ran a hand through his hair, "it made us come out stronger and better," he admitted looking into claudia's eyes with a smile, "i'm happy that it did make us stronger," grant hummed, "me too, me too,"

____

"oi! oi!"

grant's dad david and his aunt came into the love island villa as did claudia's mum and her best friend, "oh, my god," the thomas lad looked at his dad who had his arms spread out waiting for his son's hug, "my boy," he ruffled up his son's brunette hair with a smile, "oh, have i been missing ya around the house?"

grant chuckled as he hugged his aunt who wrapped her arms around her nephew's shoulders, "come on, let's go for a chat," gracie chuckled as those words let her mouth, "let's go to the firepit,"

david wrapped his arm around his son as they walked towards the firepit chatting as claudia caught up with her mum and best friend, the thomas lad wiping at the fallen tear from his eye, "dad, what do you think of claudia?" he questioned his dad who had his arm on the edge of the firepit ledge, "i think she's a beautiful girl," grant hummed at his dad's words, "i can see how happy she makes you, and all me and your mother wanted for you was to find someone who does that,"