twenty-five

(love island, episode fifty-two)

grant ran a hand through his brunette hair as the islanders clapped their hands until they couldn't see the four dumped islanders leave the love island villa

as the rest of the safe islanders got ready for the bed, his eyes following after claudia who went past him to go towards the dressing room.

he got changed as grant looked around not seeing shaq or tanya in their normal bed, "it's weird without shaq or tanya being here," grant commented about the empty bed, "even though it's been like, a really, really shit night, and we're gonna miss rosie and casey and tanya and shaq so much, aren't you guys all just, like, beyond blessed to still be here?" samie told them, "we're all so content and we've found what we came here to find, but now it's, like, we just enjoy it,"

the islanders hummed as the lights in the bedroom switched off as claudia and grant kissed before they fully went to bed.

____

babies crying woke grant up, when the lights switched on after the thomas lad had woken up, grant going out of the bedroom and going towards where the sound of crying babies could be heard, "what the fuck?"

the girls all came to where grant was standing holding his and claudia's now quiet baby in his arms, "aw, claud, look at your man," claudia smiled seeing grant holding their pretend baby.

"let's get a nappy on her,"

claudia looked at their pretend baby, "babe, we actually have a girl," she went towards where the baby clothes were getting a dress as grant chuckled, holding the baby in his arms.

grant chuckled when he heard sanam and kai's baby crying, "all right," sanam said as she pats hr baby's back looking to grant and claudia's quiet baby, "how is your baby so quiet?"

the thomas lad smirked, "i'm just that good," sanam playfully rolled her eyes at grant's comment as lana looked at them, "we can all have our breakfasts with our babies,"

"help, someone,"

lana said looking around at her fellow islanders where she sees grant and claudia's baby absolutely quiet not crying one bit, "she's a daddy's girl," he commented to his fellow islanders.

grant rolled the stroller out to the garden as claudia walked alongside him, "what should we name her?" claudia and grant looked at each other, "i think rilynn is pretty," grant agreed with claudia, "ok,"

claudia amd grant sat in the beach hut with their baby— rilynn thomas on grant's lap, "we've named the baby — rilynn thomas," grant commented, "she's taking my last name since she does look a little like me," he said as claudia looked at her partner, "obviously they're gonna have to take after their daddy's last name," grant smiled at that.

the couple sat with sanam and kai, "what your baby's name?" grant questions his friend as they say with them on the beanbags, "bruno," sanam said as grant looked at the girl, "let me guess, kai named him?" sanam nods her head, "yep, what's your baby's name?"