twenty-nine

(love island, episode fifty-seven)

"oi-oi! finalists! who's ready for a party, then?" maya jama questioned the four love island finalists couples, "oi, boys, maya's here, party time!" kai said out loud for the lads to hear, "let's go!"

the four final couples cheered their cups to maya's as they danced in the living room where grant spun claudia around, smiling at her, "all right, guys, should we get this final started, then?"

"yeah!"

the islanders cheered coming out of the villa and towards garden that was made out really nice for the love island final, "hello, everybody, and welcome to the love island live final!" maya jama said, "it's been eight hot weeks, and the villa has seen thirty-five stunning islanders, with only four couples left, it's only fair to say they have all been on job," she comments, "but who will be crowned the winners of love island?"

grant stood with his hand on claudia's hip, "there's fifty thousand pounds for the winning couple to split..and who will that couple be?" she questioned them, "it is down to you lot, listen up, here's how you vote—" she went on about how to vote on the app.

the thomas lad smiled charmingly at them, "here they are! it's our love island finalists!" the final four coupled all cheered, "hello, my loves!" maya said to them, "i'll be chatting with our incredible islanders a little bit later, but let catch up ok their final morning in the villa," maya said, "i wonder if they were r-r-ready?"

the four couples all smiled, "we're ready!" they said to maya who smiled.

grant had their duvet covers over their heads before the lights switched on as he grabbed his and claudia's pair of sunglasses, "morning!" he said, "guys, you've made it to the last day!" sanam said to them as she leaned against kai.

grant rubbed at his tired eyes, "final, final, final, final, final!" the islanders all chant clapping their hands, "lads, come on, let's go and make some drinks,"

the lads stood up from their beds, "come on! we're in the final!" ron said jumping on his and lana's bed as the lads went downstairs getting ahold of the glasses making the drinks before coming back upstairs.

"aw,"

grant handed claudia her glass, "here's to the final four couples of love island!" he said holding his glass up, "whoo!" they cheered as grant kissed his partner's lips in a sweet kiss before taking a drink.

"i've got a text," ron said to his fellow islanders, "islanders, tonight you will all attend the love island ball, but first it's time to limber those hips and brush up on your dance moves," ron reads out from his phone, "hashtag the last dance, hashtag final four on the dance floor," the islanders all cheered at that.