twenty

(love island, episode fourty-six)

the decision on who is going to be dumped wasn't down to their fellow islanders, the decision however was down to the four dumped islanders who got to choose which couple what want they want to dump along with themselves, "so, who's it going to be?"

maya told the four dumped islanders how they now have to go and decide which couple they went to send home, and grant knew for a fact that they were going to choose keanan and sophia.

the four islanders came back, "have you reached a decision?" the two couples nod their heads, "please give your reasons why you have chosen this girl and boy to be dumped tonight,"

olivia sighed as she was the spokesperson for the four of them, "this has been a really difficult decision for the four of us, do you keep a couple in that could potentially rebuild a flame?" she asked them, "do you keep a boy and a girl that haven't had enough time in here? it's been very difficult to make this decision," olivia said to her fellow islanders, "there's so many options we could have gone for,"

maya looked at them, "olivia and maxwell and cynthia and nathan, please reveal the girl and boy you have all decided to dump from the island tonight," their host told them, "..sophia and keanan," olivia said.

grant closed his eyes as he heard his friend's name leave olivia's mouth as he hugged his partner hearing claudia sniffle as sophia looked to her three closest girl friends in the villa, "olivia and maxwell, cynthia and nathan and keanan and sophia, you have all been dumped from the island,"

"please say your goodbyes, and the rest of you, i will see you soon," claudia wiped at her fallen tears, "bye-bye,"

claudia, jessie and samie all hugged their friend who was dumped from the villa as grant looked at sophia when he had hugged the rest of the dumped islanders, "it's ok, grant,"

the thomas lad frowned, "we were supposed to stay in here together," sophia chuckled at his words, "it's ok, i didn't find anyone in here to love me for me," she told him as grant frowned, "don't be upset grant, it's ok, i'm happy," she told him as she finally hugged her closest friend, "i'm going to see my family!"

claudia looked to her partner hugging him, as grant rubbed his coupled up partner's arm seeing their friends all walk away from the beach club party.

____

the islanders all came back to the love island villa as the thomas lad looked around the villa already missing his friend, "how you feeling, grant? we know that sophia was a big part of your journey in here,"

grant looked at his friends, "obviously she has saved me so many times in here," he told his friends, "and it's just sad to see her go, but i know that there is gonna be someone waiting for her on the outside," he told the lads as kai bro hugged his friends.