twelve.

(love island, episode thirty-seven)

"shaq attack! shaq attack! shaq attack!"

the islanders who were sat on the daybeds said when claudia looked at them, "no, no, don't, wait, that's muggy," she said about how they cheered for shaq, "oi, shaq, that took a lot for her to do that," tom said as grant hummed in agreement with his hand intertwined with claudia's fingers, "that did take a lot,"

claudia looked at shaq, "no-one knew she was gonna do that, we didn't know," she said to shaq as the man looked at them, "no girl's ever done anything like that for me," shaq said to them.

grant ran his other hand through his hair with a smile on his face as claudia was leaning back against his chest where he moved his arms so that they were around claudia's waist, "does that look like things were going south in that conversation?" he asked seeing martian saying points on his fingers.

"martian,"

tanya said when hearing the casa amor boy call her a liar, "i don't want to talk," he said to tanya not facing her, "you've said your piece, yeah, but let me tell you something, one thing you're not gonna do is call me a liar," she said to the casa amor boy.

grant looked at them, "you're not gonna call me a liar because you're bitter," she remarked, "don't ever do that, don't do that," she said to the irish casa amor boy, "you're a grown man, act your age,"

olivia came to the group who were sat on the daybeds, "of course you don't, you think you can get things off your chest and then not let me speak," she said walking to where her friends sat, "what's going on?" claudia questioned martian who came to then.

the irish casa amor boy looked at them, "i just told her she was a liar and she was insincere, that what i said," he said back to claudia's question where grant sees tanya walking to where the daybeds, "no, no, no!"

tanya came to them, "i'm not even on beef, guys, this is the last conversation we're gonna have, yeah, i just want to be clear," martian rubbed at his eye, unbothered, "ok, i've heard you,"

the argument kept going, "what did i lie to you about? i didn't tell you about the kiss, i didn't have the opportunity to tell you about the kiss," she said to her coupled up partner, "i'm very upfront, i'll tell you, i don't give a heck, ok? i will tell you," she said hitting her hand against her other hand, "ok,"

"i'm not a liar," she remarked, "ok," martian said unbothered, "if you're upset about the way things went, honestly, i apologise," she said to the casa amor boy, "but i had to go with my heart, and that's that,"

grant kept his arms around claudia's waist keeping her close to him, "no, fair enough," he said, "if you think i'm a liar, that's your opinion, and that's absolutely fine," tanya said to the boy, "but i have to say what i have to say, that's it,"