twenty-one

(love island, episode fourty-seven)

"i've got a text!"

claudia looked to her partner as they leaned forwards seeing shaq stand up, "islanders," he reads out, "the hideaway retreat is open tonight, please choose a lucky couple to spend the night together, hashtag alone time, hashtag baecation,"

"kai and sanam!"
"kai and sanam!"

the lads helped kai choose an hideaway outfit as grant looked to his coupled up partner smiling when he saw claudia standing with the girls, "oh, kai! she's ready!"

"hideaway! hideaway! hideaway! hideaway! hideaway! hideaway!"

the islanders all followed after the chosen hideaway couple with grant smiling wide at his friends as claudia and samie clapped their hands smiling at their partners.

grant came towards claudia with a cheeky smile on his lips from when the two went into the hideaway, his lips pressing against claudia's head.

"let's go and get ready for bed," he said into her ear as the islanders all started to move towards the villa to get change for the night.

the lads all chatting as they got changed when the girls started to come downstairs where the islanders see shaq and tanya underneath the duvet covers, "excuse me?" casey said looking to the couple, "sorry!"

"excuse me!" ron said earning shaq and tanya's attention, "can you wait until the lights are off?" shaq popped his head from under the duvet cover, "oh sorry! you guys are still here,"

the islanders all laughed as claudia's head was in grant's neck as her hand was on his neck as she placed kisses on her partner's neck when the lights turnt off in the bedroom.

____

grant yawned as he stretched out his aching arm that was underneath claudia's head as they sat up against the headboard of their shared bed, "how many kisses do you reckon kai had last night?" casey questioned.

"three thousand, six hundred and three,"

shaq answered as grant smiled at shaq's answer, "world record worthy?" grant hummed as he put on his ray ban sunglasses, "definitely,"

the thomas lad smiled when the bedroom door opened and in came in kai and sanam, "good morning," sanam came towards claudia's and grant's bed hugging the couple as grant slapped his hand against kai's hand.

kai looked at them, "the hideaway is sick, all them whips, all those things," he said as sanam looked at them, "erm.." kai pulled out one, "i even brought us one back.." the islanders chuckled seeing kai come towards shaq who screamed, "this one's coming home with me,"

"oh, my god, how was your time?" claudia went underneath grant's arm, "it's actually nice to spend one-on-one time together," grant hummed at kai's words, "away from everybody," kai continued, "we're glad you guys had a good night,"