eighteen

(love island, episode fourty-four)

one thing grant hated most in the world was seeing any girl crying and when he saw sophia upset as she came towards where he was now sitting with his partner, samie and tom where the four of them spoke about the challenge, "what did he say?"

sophia looked at them, "he defended himself the whole time like i knew he would," she admitted to them, "i could tell from the moment he walked back in with her from that date," she stated talking about casey and nathan, "i'm done with both of them,"

"can i honest with ya?" samie said looking to sophia, "soph, you're not for them," she said to her friend, "you don't want someone like that anyway," samie said to sophia who wiped her tears, "and don't you dare, cut your time short, cos i'll be fuming at you, if you do that,"

grant rubbed sophia's shoulder letting her lean into him as keanan looked over to his coupled up partner seeing sophia in grant's arm as she dabbed at her eyes.

"are you all right, soph?" lana asked as her and sanam came over to them, "sorry to ask you to repeat it," she said looking to sophia who moved from grant's arm, "he just admitted yeah it's rosie," sanam gasped at that, "really?"

sophia nods her head, "so i've gotta sit and watch that now," she said where grant shook his head, "no, you don't need to watch them, what you need to do, soph, is give keanan a chance," he said to his friend, "i know it's hard but you seem more happier whenever you are actually around him,"

the thomas lad looked to them, "every time there's a guy there's always something, like why can't i just be someone's everything," sophia said to them, "it's just hard, it's every single time,"

lana looked at sophia, "you are gonna be, but not his," she said about casey, "you were too good for him anyway," sophia sniffled as she wiped at her fallen tears, "it's not the guys you've been surrounding yourself with," samie said to her friend.

the thomas lad looked at his friend who stood up walking away from them all by herself when samie and claudia went after sophia into the villa.

____

"i've got a text!"

grant looked at will, "islanders, the hideaway retreat is open tonight, please choose a lucky couple to spend the night together," the islanders all started to shout out names, "hashtag night to remember, hashtag no pies allowed,"'

"claudia and grant!"

the thomas lad smiled looking to his partner seeing everyone wanting him and claudia to go to the hideaway, "claudia and grant! claudia and grant!" the islanders clapped their hands near them, "ok! ok! ok!"

the lads looked at grant, "let's get your ready," the thomas lad was definitely excited as he got changed into another clean pair of calvin boxers he had on, "oh, my god,"