fourteen

(love island, episode thirty-nine)

movie night was not going as grant expected, as  claudia was currently annoyed with her coupled up partner for what he hadn't told her about what happened in casa amor

"how many calories can you burn from thirty minutes of sex?" grant had absolutely no idea, "one thousand, two hundred," casey said to the lads, "that's a lot," grant stated looking to casey.

casey leaned forwards, "in how long? an hour?" grant shook his head, "thirty minutes," he stated to the long haired male, "oh, so half of that, six hundred and fifty," casey once again commented.

"fifty thousand," claudia said loud enough to get the boys listening, "depends, for you girls if it's missionary, you're sitting there doing nothing," the girls' phone went off, "we won!"

"what?"

grant ran a hand through his hair, "what did you put?" he questioned the girls as tanya looked to them, "three hundred,"

samie looks at them, "and it's two hundred calories," tom looked at the lads, "two hundred calories? what are them men doing?"

"ayoo!"

the lads looked to each other as grant glanced over to where his coupled up partner sat with jessie near to her, glancing away when the lads' movie titles showed on the screen, "play ronnie darko,"

ron laughed, "no!" grant pats his friend's shoulder, when ron's video played that showed ron talking to both grant and kai about how they were gonna be in bed, "oh, lad, we're in shit,"

"liv will definitely recoupled," he said to his friend, "how come? what makes you think that?" the teacher asked grant, "she was obsessed with tom, then she couldn't get tom, then she went back to tom, cause tom finally showed interest again,"

olivia looked to the two lads, "i couldn't get tom, that's nice words," grant and ron both made faces as the clip still played.

"and we feel like that to her, was her way of staying here," grant admitted to his closest friend, "but then also—"

ron looked at kai, "i was literally about to say, i do think she had a lot of feelings for you, but whether i feel like those feelings are like genuine," ron said to his friend as kai looked at his friends.

where it showed ron having a chat with tom about samie as grant ran his hand behind his hair looking to where his coupled up partner sat, "wow," olivia looked at ron and grant, "you're both not my friends at all,"

"i already knew they were fake friends, i don't need you two," grant looked at ron, "fuck," olivia looked at them, "and that's my way of staying here?"

ron looked to olivia, "i said that to you," olivia shook her head, "no, ron, that's rude," Ron looked to liv, "i said that to you that you'd recouple,"