sixteen

(love island, episode fourty-two)

the islanders all went to the garden as grant wrapped an arm around his friend's shoulder, "hey, are you okay?" sophia held back what looked like to grant to be tears in her eyes, "it'll be okay," he rubbed her arm

the islanders all went to the garden where the girls take sophia from grant who looked at them as he smiled seeing his now coupled up partner smile at him.

where grant looked at his friends at where claudia and the girls minus rosie, tanya and sanam comfort sophia who cried as nathan cracked on to cynthia who had chose him to recouple with, "lads," he said looking to his friends, "i think i'm falling for her, man," he admitted about claudia, "like seeing her cry earlier, it broke my heart," he said to them, "she thought to me that she was second option, and i was like, no, you're not second option," he told the lads who smiled at that.

"i wanna do something cute for her, but i dunno what," he said to his friends, "wait, i have an idea," he said looking to his friends, "i'll tell her tomorrow," he told the lads his whole plan on telling claudia that he has fallen in love with her.

____

the islanders all went to bed as the thomas lad went upstairs into the bathroom smiling when he saw his coupled up partner in there, his arms coming around her waist, "i loved your speech," he said to her, leaving a kiss behind her ear.

"did you?" grant hummed as he was now in front of her with his toothbrush now in his mouth as he brushed his teeth, "i can definitely can see us going somewhere on the outside," he stated to her after he spat out the toothpaste from his mouth.

his hand coming to her waist when they both stopped brushing their teeth, her arms coming around grant's bare shoulders, her hands intertwined as grant smiled, "you look so good," he said as his eyes looked at her sexy pjamas, "it's like you wanna keep me up all night,"

her hand trailed down his chest, "maybe i do," she walked away with a flirty smile as grant cleared his throat when she was out of his eyesight, adjusting himself in his boxers.

grant went downstairs towards the bedroom going underneath the duvet covers, being in his boxers as sophia came into her and keanan's shared bed where she sees nathan and cynthia talking in their shared bed, "come here,"

the thomas lad brought claudia against his body as she felt his body heat, "you're so hot," she said as her eyes looked down at his six pack, "mm, likewise,"

her lips come onto her partner's lips as grant ran a hand through his hair looking into claudia's eyes when she pulled back from him as the light switched off where they see sophia getting out from her and keanan's bed leaving the bedroom.

____

grant the next morning decided to match his coupled up partner's decision on what colour shorts he should wear.