fifteen

(love island, episode fourty)

the islanders all started to get ready as grant towards the bedroom, "grant, how are you, man?" the thomas lad looked at them, "i'm fine," he said not really not fine, "are you sure?"

grant hummed as the lads started to talk about something else, "you've got to make a decision based off how you feel not how everyone else feels, know what i mean?" maxwell said to shaq, "it can turn out to be a great, and glad i've stuck with it, or it could be a mistake and i just learn from it,"

the thomas lad sprayed himself with his cologne once he went for a shower and got changed into his evening outfit, when everyone was ready going outside towards the bar, "cheers everyone, to night filled with good vibes, good laughter, good friends and good energy,"

"cheers,"

grant looked to his partner who straightaway went from the bar table along with samie as the thomas lad took a sip from his drink walking away with ron and shaq.

someone's phone went off, "i've got a text!" casey shouted looking to them, "kai, grant and casey, rosie is waiting for you to go on a first date, please get ready to leave the villa," he reads out from where he sat with cynthia, "hashtag new girl on job, hashtag fresh start,"

"oh!"

claudia looked to where her coupled up partner sat, "oh, great," the thomas lad dusted off his trousers clapping his hand against his friends' hand, "don't rule anything out with her, man," shaq told grant who shrugged his shoulders.

"i've got a text!"

samie's phone went off, "samie, claudia and jessie, keanan is waiting for you to go on a first date, please get ready to leave the villa, hashtag game changer, hashtag playing the field,"

the islanders who were chosen on the dates all stood up, grant looking to claudia with a slight frown, "bye!" the not chosen islanders waved their hands.

his blue eyes looked at claudia's eyes, "don't have too much fun on the date," grant looked at her, when jessie grabbed his arm walking with him in front, "hello,"

grant said when coming towards the girl, "lovely to meet you," she said hugging grant who showed his smile, "nice to meet you too,"

"how are you feeling?"

he questioned her when sitting down on the chair opposite her, "good, excited, how are you?" rosie asked him as grant smiled at her, "i'm all right,"

her eyes looked to grant's pink t-shirt, "look at you, matching my outfit," the bombshell said, "oh, a bit of pink, yeah, pink to make the ladies wink," he said with a flirty smile.

the two chatted but in the back of his head, claudia kept going to his mind as his hand was around his glass, "guess," she said as grabt chuckled, "i honestly don't know cos i don't think you're southern,"