six.

(love island: episode thirty)

grant knew that casa amor was going to be hard especially with seven beautiful girls who have came into the love island to cause drama and see if their actual connections actually have meaning or if it's just a game

the thomas lad then had a conversation with lydia, the girl looking back to grant who smiled as his arm was on the ledge of the firepit looking at the girl in front of him with a charming smile on his face, "so how are you feeling in your couple?"

the thomas boy looked at lydia, "i re-coupled with my best friend, so there's like nothing there between me and her, i have only kissed claudia once, so..erm, it's super early," he commented, "probably the earliest out of everyone, to be honest, so i'm very much coming into this experience just wanting to get to know everyone and just be very, very open about the situation and just enjoy it," grant said truthfully, "and—"

his phone goes off, "ooh," the girl looked at grant who got his phone from the sofa, "i've got a text!" he reads out standing up from the firepit sofa, "islanders, today the villa will take on casa amor in raunchy race—" the islanders cheered, "—the two villas will face against each other to complete a series of sexy challenges. the first villa to complete each challenge wins a point.." he reads out, "the villa that receives the most points will win a party tonight, hashtag war of the worldies,"

casey looked at that thomas lad, "we're the only worldies here, they don't compete!" grant moved from lydia going to where ron and kai sat, jumping on his friends.

the islanders sat around the firepit, "all islanders get into a different sec position with a member of the opposite sex," grant moved as sanam grabbed his hand moving into a sex position.

they all sat on the firepit couch, "the villa were the fastest!" the main villa cheered standing up, "ahh!"

"the oldest boy must snog the girl he fancies the most," grant turned quickly to look at sanam, his hand going to her cheek as he moved his lips against hers.

the girls in casa amor looked at each other, "who's the oldest boy?" they questioned each other, "grant's the oldest boy," tanya responded as claudia looked at them, "shit, grant's the oldest," samie shook her head, "don't overthink it," samie then told her friend.

grant moved away from sanam with a charming smile playing on his lips, "casa amor were fastest," casey read out, "what?!" grant looked at them, "no way," he shook his head at that.

"the tallest two boys must snog the two girls they think are the fittest," grant once again turned his head kissing sanam again and then pulling back from her to kiss lydia who sat on the other side of him, "the villa were the fastest!"

jessie looked at her friends, "who's the two tallest boys?" claudia once again frowned knowing that grant was taller than will by two inches and that tom was taller than him, "grant is the second tallest," she spoke as samie looked at her friend.