nineteen

(love island, episode fourty-five)

the thomas lad was actually pissed off with the whole situation, "you say that she's fake," will said as olivia licked her lips, "it's not saying she's fake, it's just a few of her actions were questionable,"

will looked at them, "the word fake has come out and then maxwell has pulled casey for a chat," grant looked at them, "this whole situation i think is actually immature, if you've got an opinion, keep it to yourself," grant claimed to them.

will stood up as grant and tom both stood up coming after their friend, "what's this all about, mate? do you think she's been?" grant and tom shook their heads, "no, i don't think so in the slightest," grant told his friend.

tom looked at will, "too many people have got an opinion," he said as grant nods his head, "too many people," he clarified as will looked at the two lads, "too many people have, and it's pissing me off,"

the three lads kept their hands in their pockets, "too many people have got an opinion, i don't like that, bro," grant hummed to what tom was saying, "i don't understand why everyone is getting involved when casey and jessie are clearing the air," grant commented as they walked back to the daybeds.

grant looked to his coupled up partner seeing claudia roll her eyes at what everyone around them was saying trying to defend themselves, grant looking to claudia who stood up as they started to walk away, "everyone in here had got an opinion on the matter," claudia hummed, "and will is absolutely livid about that,"

claudia looked at her coupled up partner, "it has got me rattled a bit cause you don't know what they have been saying behind our backs," she said as grant nods his head, "exactly," he sipped on his drink, "the only people i trust right now is you, kai, sanam, tom, samie and sophia and obvious will and jess,"

jessie and casey came to them, "jessie, we'll go to the terrace, baby," claudia looked at grant who half smiled at his partner as sophia walked alongside samie as they spoke to the australian girl.

____

the lads were all in the kitchen, "i was gonna say, are you ok?" kai questioned the farmer, "no, i'm livid, bro," grant drank from his water bottle, "if people have stuff to say, if jessie's ungemuine or fake, say it to me, say it to her, let's not play whispers," will said to the lads, "who are you talking about? we can just say names,"

"you and liv,"

maxwell looked at will, "ok, so what is it that you actually think me and liv have been doing?" maxwell questioned will, "talking about our situation, saying that jessie's ungenuine, to be quite honest," he admitted to maxwell, "and you think it's just me and liv that have been having this conversation?"