twenty-seven

(love island, episode fjfty-four)

grant looked at his friend, "i can't believe you drove a ferrari yesterday," he said looking at the semi pro footballer, "one of the best dates of my life, mate," tom admitted to his friends

grant then turned his head towards the farmer, "final date today, will," the farmer nods his head at grant's words, "yeah, really excited, man, everyone had such a lovely time yesterday,"

the thomas lad held claudia in his arms, "sanam, what would your ideal final date be?" he questioned looking at the casa amor girl, "um.. i don't know, something really cute, that's it," she chuckled making grant smile, "oh, i'm so excited for today!"

"same!"

the girls all started to leave their boys to go to the dressing room to get changed as claudia let her exclusive partner kiss her lips before going upstairs with samie and jessie.

will looked at the lads, "i think all of you have come back from yesterday and it's just made me want to go next more and more and more," the farmer admitted, "like, you've all come back absolutely buzzing, like glowing, best dates of your life and all of that, and you're almost just waiting for that text," will explained to the lads.

grant stretched out his arms, "what about you, bro?" tom looked at his fellow lads, "one of the best dates of my life, driving a ferarri, with a girl looking like that at the side of you, just—" tom shook his head, "-it's just mad,"

the girls all came downstairs with the australian girl in front, "the girls are screaming," ron said before the girls came into the bedroom, "i got a text!" jessie shouted, "jessie and will, it's time for your final date, please get ready to leave the villa, hashtag barn to be together, hashtag last rodeo,"

the islanders cheered as grant got out from underneath his duvet covers and came towards will jumping onto the farmer boy, "let's go!"

"come on, cowboy!"

will said clapping his hands when the lads got up from will, "let's get your cowboy outfit on," will then placed the cowboy hat onto his head as the lads cheered when will got into his cowboy outfit getting ready for his final date with his girl.

"jessie..."

the australian girl came out as the islanders clapped their hands as she made her way towards her cowboy date, with grant smiling at his two friends who kissed and hugged each other before going out of the love island villa, "enjoy it!" the thomas lad shouted, "thank you," the couple spoke before walking further and further away.

____

"howdy, partners!"

will and jessie came back into the villa as the rest of the islanders sat in the living room together with grant sitting next to his exclusive partner with a charming smile on his lips at claudia's eyes looking at him.