twenty-three

(love island, episode fifty)

the thomas lad looked at his closest friends who sat on the daybeds as claudia joined her partner's side, "all right," claudia looked at ron who stood up, "do you want me to come with?" ron shook his head at lana's question, "er, no, not for the m...

the thomas lad looked at his closest friends who sat on the daybeds as claudia joined her partner's side, "all right," claudia looked at ron who stood up, "do you want me to come with?" ron shook his head at lana's question, "er, no, not for the minute,"

kai looked at them, "i really don't understand why everybody is chatting shit," lana shook her head at kai's words, "yeah, it's just not nice, like—"

grant brought lana into his arms hugging the blonde headed girl, "don't be upset," kai told lana as claudia was confused on the whole situation, "it's just not nice for him, though, i feel like it's all attacking ron today," lana admitted, "it's, like, little things that people are making out of nothing, it's not nice,"

grant rubbed her arm, "no, it's really not," he admitted looking at his friend as claudia rubbed lana's knee not liking seeing her upset, "i don't understand why he's getting all the stick," she told them, "i don't understand it as well,"

"babe," grant hummed at his partner's words, "can we go for a chat?" he nods his head leaving his friends to go and have a chat with claudia, "what is that all about?"

claudia questioned her partner, "everyone has just been picking at ron today ever since the challenge," he admitted as claudia looked at her partner, "it's cos of the things he said,"

grant looked at his partner, "him saying how couples in here have a hard time at the start and then smooth sail it in the end isn't playing a game," he commented as claudia makes a face, "it sounds like it is though,"

the thomas lad scoffed, "don't tell me you actually believe what rosie was saying about him," claudia looked at her partner, "no, i'm not, it's just why is he sticking himself in other people's business,"

grant looked at claudia, "because rosie asked lana for advice and ron being ron was getting rosie a little bit of advice," he said playing with his water bottle, "it just doesn't make sense on why he's sticking his nose in people's business,"

"claudia, don't start this as well," he said to his partner looking into her eyes, "we don't need to involve yourselves in their drama," claudi a looked at him, "i stick up for my friends,"

grant looked back at her, "that is what i'm trying to do for ron and lana, the girl is upset cause her partner is getting made out to be a game player," he said not happy with his partner, "it was just a weird comment,"

the thomas lad ran a hand through his hair, "claud, we don't need to involve ourselves in this," the girl nods her head, "alright," grant looked into her eyes, "we're good, yeah?" claudia made a sound as she came into grant's arm who rubbed her back, "i don't wanna be in the arguementative rank,"

"yeah," claudia kissed grant's cheek.

____

"ron, man,"