eleven.

(love island, episode thirty-six)

the thomas lad smiled at his friends who stood on the terrace, "i love you, guys!" jessie said to her friends as grant clapped his hands, "we love you, guys!"

will looked at his friends, "thanks, guys," grant looked to claudia who smiled at him as the thomas lad wrapped his arms around claudia's waist.

his phone goes off as everyone looked to where him and claudia stood, grant letting go of claudia, "i've got a text!" he reads out, "islanders, the hideaway retreat is open tonight! please choose a lucky couple to spend a romantic night together," he said out loud, "hashtag just the two of us, hashtag time to play,"

"ron and lana!"
"ron and lana!"

the islanders all said as grant came over to his friend jumping onto ron's back cheering the couple on.

the islanders all went inside cheering ron and lana on before the couple came outside and went straight towards the hideaway retreat with grant clapping his hands for his friends.

____

the islanders started to get ready for bed, with grant brushing his teeth in the bathroom the same time that olivia, kai, maxwell and casey were all doing theirs seeing his friend come past him as olivia laughed wirh the toothbrush in her mouth at kai's behaviour.

the thomas lad ran a hand through his hair, his smile widening when seeing claudia come into the bathroom in his hoodie, "don't you look comfy," she hummed as she leaned back into grant's arms, "i am,"

he kissed her cheek before moving away and going downstairs into his bed where a few minutes after, claudia came downstairs and straight to hers and grant's bed where the thomas lad high fived and low fived jessie before coming into his bed.

his arms coming around claudia's waist who had her back to his chest, as she turned her head kissing his lips as grant held her chin in his hands kissing her lips where grant intertwined their hands with the hand that was underneath claudia's head.

his thumb rubbing over her knuckle with a smile playing on his lips, as his eyes started to close when the lights in the bedroom switched off to where he could hear the kissing sounds of his fellow islanders.

____

"morning, morning,"

shaq said as he came through the bedroom door, "shaq attack," the thomas lad watched as shaq went to will and jessie's bed bro hugging his closest mate in the love island villa.

casey looked at his friends, "do you reckon ron got into some handcuffs?" he questioned them, grant smiled as claudia leaned her body into his body, "and he can't get out," tom said with a chuckle, "yeah, he can't get out," casey laughed along to that.

"morning,"

ron and lana came into the bedroom, with the islanders all smiling at the chosen hideaway couple all of them cheering and clapping their hands, "did you make use of all the little tools?" shaq questioned them.