eight.

(love island, episode thirty-two)

the thomas lad had woken up from his deep sleep with the bedroom lights switching on as grant covered his blue eyes from the sunlight letting his eyes adjust to the brightness in the room, "morning," he spoke sitting up in his bed that he shared w...

the thomas lad had woken up from his deep sleep with the bedroom lights switching on as grant covered his blue eyes from the sunlight letting his eyes adjust to the brightness in the room, "morning," he spoke sitting up in his bed that he shared with lydia.

"morning!"

kai looked to where casey shared his bed with cynthia, "did you do any straddling?" cynthia shook her head, "no, no straddling," she said making herself chuckle, "kai, how was your night, bro?" he questioned his friend looking to where the teacher was in the same bed as the social worker, "a bit of pillow talk, bit of cuddling,"

"yeah?"

sanam looked at grant, "bit more," she admitted as kai then added, "can't complain," making the thomas lad smile at his friend.

grant yawned stretching his arms out, as his eyes adjusted to the brightness in the bedroom where ron and shaq came into the bedroom, "morning, boys,"

the two loyal lads nod their heads, "morning," the islanders all started to get up from their shared beds, clapped his hand against ron's and kai's hands when the two lads stood up along their friend.

the three of them walking outside with the rest of the lads to have their daily conversation, grant putting his sunglasses on, "how you feeling, will?" grant asked the farmer, "i feel a lot better, last night i had my chat with layla and just basically said how i feel,"

"how did that go?"

shaq asked his blonde friend, "i think it went well, it's like, this horrendous weight being lifted off my shoulders," he said to his friends, "i feel kind of like so much better in myself,"

grant smiled at will's words, "grant, how was your night, bro?" shaq questioned him as grant moved his sunglasses on top of his head, "out of all the girls here, the one i click with most is lydia, last night i kissed her on the terrace and it just felt right, going to bed last night, cuddling and all i actually thought about when i was cuddling lydia was claudia," he said to his friends, "and what she's doing over in casa amor," he admitted running a hand through his hair as he put his sunglasses down.

more of the lads said their situation when grant stood up after the lads had their daily morning conversation.

____

"i'm not too sure what i'm actually gonna do yet, lydia has definitely had a big impact on me, she's made it very tough for me," he said to the camera, "in the back of my mind, i am thinking about claudia and if she's doing the same that i'm doing, otherwise i would feel really bad,"

the thomas lad looked at where lydia was standing with the casa amor girls chatting to them, running a hand through his hair taking the microphone off from around his neck jumping into the swimming pool.