seven.

(love island: episode thirty-one)

grant woke up next to sanam, "how does it feel waking up in the villa?" casey questioned the casa amor girls, grant running a hand through his brunette hair sending the girl next to him a cheeky smile, "i'm excited for today, i think it'll be good...

grant woke up next to sanam, "how does it feel waking up in the villa?" casey questioned the casa amor girls, grant running a hand through his brunette hair sending the girl next to him a cheeky smile, "i'm excited for today, i think it'll be good," lydia said as tom sat next to the girl.

sanam looked at the islanders in the bedroom, "first night of many to come," she said turning to grant who looked at her as a smile came over his lips at her laugh, "i wonder how ron and shaq slept on the daybed,"

"oh, yeah,"

the thomas male yawned, "anyone have any cuddles?" will asked his friends and the casa amor girls, "we had a little cuddle," tom said about him cuddling with lydia, "you had a little cuddle?" cynthia said to then, "little cuddle," tom repeated, "aw!"

"anything else?"

tom shook his head, "uh-uh," ron and shaq then came into the bedroom, grant clapping his hand against ron's hand who came into his and sanam's bed, "morning,"

lydia looked at the two loyal boys, "how did you sleep?" she asked sipping on her drink, "nah, we actually slept quite well, you know, i'm not gonna lie,"

the casa amor girls hugged each other as grant's blue eyes stayed on sanam who hugged her friends seeing kai and casey both having their eyes on the social worker.

the male islanders all came out of the villa having their daily morning chat when the thomas male saw kai chatting to sanam, as his eyes went back onto lydia who sat near to him, "oi! oi! look at you,"

grant says when seeing kai applying sun lotion to sanam's bum, when the thomas male sipped on his water from his bottle.

"to be honest, i do wanna get to know sanam but if she's being all flirty with kai then i don't want to interfere with that," he said honestly to the beach hut camera, "they're probably better suited than olivia and kai," grant said to the beach hut camera.

grant chatted to lydia showing off his flirty side as he pushed his thoughts about claudia to the back of his mind, "i would say that you and sanam are definitely my type," he told her as lydia quirked an eyebrow, "really?"

grant nods his head, "mm-hmm," his eyes looked into her eyes with a cheeky smile, as they spoke more and more, "tonight, do you wanna share a bed with me?" he asked her a smile comes over her lips, "you asking me to sleep in your bed," she said as grant smiled, "you cutie,"

the two spoke some more when grant kissed lydia's cheek, looking into her eyes as their faces were inches apart, "we'll see if you get a kiss tonight," she told him playfully patting his cheek as grant playfully rolled his eyes.

he smiled at her standing up going to where kai was on the firepit couch chatting to will about their situations, "i thought her and grant were a thing," will said to kai who shook his head, "she said that she does like the conversation with him, but she just doesn't see the connection pursuing,"