four.

(love island: episode twenty-eight)

grant thomas hadn't expected to see one of his friends ellie and jordan leave the love island villa together, "how are we?"

grant approached where casey and sophia was hugging tom with claudia and samie coming towards the three, "it's not nice, is it? like, obviously being in the bottom three, or people going and stuff, but.."

"yeah, but, listen—" claudia said interrupting tom, "being in the bottom three doesn't mean," samie looked at her partner, "even when i was in the bottom three, i weren't sitting there shitting myself,"

the two other couples shook their head, "no, exactly," they agreeed, "i thought if i go home now.."

"you're going home happy,"

"...i would be happy," samie stated to her friends, "i weren't panicking at all., do you know what, honestly, though, at one point i had no idea who was going home, we don't know what would have happened," samie said to her coupled up partner.

tom looked at then, "if i would have gone home tonight, i'd have been going home with you, and, yeah, i'd be happy, you know what i mean?" he said looking at his coupled up partner, "yeah, i would have been gutted cos all of you guys, but actually, i would have been happy,"

"that's a realisation though, as well," samie said as grant smiled at the couple, "being up there and thinking, like, but i would actually be happy now if i left with him, is a big, like...thing,"

grant stood up from the bed taking claudia's hand in his, leading her away going upstairs, "well, at least we weren't in the bottom three," claudia stated, "no, i know, it's the fact that..i have only know each other for like, two minutes, and.."

she looked at him, "but we already said that we know we can see a connection, obviously, other people can.." grant smiled down at her, "i know, and it was so nice, it's proper made me happy that we still have a chance to get to each other more on a deeper level," he said looking into her green eyes, "yeah, it's made me happy, too,"

his blue eyes looked into her green eyes smiling then down to her lips leaning in as his hand that was around her shoulder moved her closer to him, their lips attaching to each other's where his tongue started to swipe across her bottom lip granting access which she let before pulling back with a smirk on his face.

"i'm happy to be here with you," he rubbed her arm, "yea, i know," claudia looked out at the view, "you haven't seen my weird side yet," grant chuckled, "that is yet to come,"

his hand still rubbed her arm, "you do looking stunning tonight," she looked up at him, "thank you, so do you," he smiled in appreciation, "you look good in orange,"

"do i?"

grant hummed, "you look like finding nemo," claudia chuckled her hand coming onto grant's stomach who laughed along with her, moving a piece of her blonde hair away from her beautiful face.