Chapter Six

"Why hello heaven." Mahogany smiled widely as she stood at the entrance of the mall.
"Yeah yeah, we get it." Johnson said with an unamused tone. "Where to first?" He asked facing the rest of the group. I looked in front of me at Mahogany who returned the look.
"Forever 21." I squealed, grabbing Gilinsky's arm and moving towards the shop.

"Do we have to stay?" Matt asked as he moped his way into the shop.
"Yes, we won't be that long." Mahogany answered and started to look around.
"Come with me." I spoke to Gilinsky while the other guys stood there.
"Fine, but only if I get to pick something for you." He smiled and I nodded.

~~~

"Two and a half hours!" Jacob raised his voice as we walked out of the shop with a few bags.
"I thought you said you weren't going to be long." Hayes groaned, completely done with us.
"Sorry." I fake apologized and ruffled his hair.

"I'm officially choosing where we are going now." Cameron spoke as I checked my phone. It's already 3:30pm, whoops. "Let's go there." He pointed towards the bowling alley.
"Done!" Carter shouted as the boys all ran to the entrance.
"Ridiculous." I looked at Mahogany.
"I know they are, but so are we." She smirked and ran after the boys, with me trailing behind her.

"We have to separate into two lanes, so the lady put Shawn, Aaron, Jordan, Taylor, Nash and I together. Then Mahogany, Jacob, Johnson, Gilinsky, Hayes, Carter and Matt in the other lane." Cameron announced as we separated into our groups and ended up being on opposite sides of the bowling alley.

"Shawn you're up." He bowled his first shot after we all grabbed our shoes.
"Strike." The TV spoke.
"I have one question," I began speaking with Shawn whilst Aaron took his shot.
"And what's that?" He smiled sweetly.
"How exactly do I do this?" I asked.

"You've never been bowling before?" He asked, surprised.
"No, I've been bowling." I started. "I just physically can't bowl." I looked down at my lap.
"I'll teach you." He stood up and held out his hand. "It's your shot, come on."

"First, you can use the ramp, so you can get a feel of things." He grabbed the ramp and I put the bowling ball on it. I stood behind the ramp and placed my hands on the top of the ball.
"Now," Shawn started when he stood behind me and placed his hands on top of mine. I turned my head to face him, admiring his features as he spoke. "Gently push the ball, not too hard otherwise it won't go in a straight line." He finally looked at me and smiled.
"What?" He asked with a small smile playing on his lips.

"Can you guys stop flirting?" Taylor puffed as I turned my head towards the bowling pins.
"Nothing." I smiled answering Shawn's previous question.
"Okay, now push." Shawn whispered into my ear as he gently pushed his hands guiding my own.

"Yay." I cheered when I saw that we were able to knock over a few pins. This made Shawn laugh at me.
"You only knocked down three pins, calm down." He informed me as he walked over with another ball and stood behind me once again.
"Well, you're my 'teacher'." I poked my tongue out at him.
"Mature." He teased. I rolled my eyes playfully and used the ramp to bowl again.

"Woohoo, five pins, new record!" I joked whilst giving Shawn a huge hug. "Sorry guys." I offered an apologetic smile as I sat back down. A murmured round of 'it's okay' moved throughout the small group.
"As long as I get to help you next time." Taylor joked with a wink, causing me to blush.

After my first bowl, I had a few more shots with the ramp, and then Taylor decided it was time that I should try without it.

"So, what you want to do is pull your hand backwards and as you bring your arm towards the pins you step forward and release." Taylor instructed as I fumbled with the ball.
"Okay?" I asked, not quite sure of myself.
"Here." He started, then stood behind me and placed his left hand on my lower back.

"And you tell me to stop flirting." I heard Shawn puff.
"Get it, Taylor." I look over to Hayes and Matt calling from their lane, before returning my gaze to the ground.
"Hey, don't do that." Taylor spoke as he lifted my chin. My breath hitched as I got lost in his eyes, and I may have accidentally dropped the ball.

Taylor chuckled. "You're so lucky that missed us." He whispered as he picked up the ball and passed it back to me. Taylor then proceeded to return his hand to my lower back.
"Pull back." Taylor coached as he placed his right hand on mine and guided my hand backwards. "Now push forward and release." He guided me as my back came in contact with his solid body and we both stood there watching the ball roll down the lane.

"Jordan you got a strike." Taylor informed me as he squeezed my hand. I turned around to face him.
"Thank you," I praised and leaned forward to kiss him on the cheek, causing a blush to cover his face, "payback's a bitch." I whispered jokingly in his ear. "Your turn." I smile cheekily as his cheeks continued to flare causing Taylor to hide his face from the guys.

~~~

"I am the champion!" Aaron cheers as we walk back into the Jacks' hotel room after bowling and some dinner.
"We get it, you've only said it about a billion times." Shawn reminded him before he disappeared into the bathroom.
"You're just mad that he beat you." Nash spoke in a menacing tone towards Shawn, who just shrugged him off.

"Hey, what time is it?" Gilinsky asked no one in particular.
"Ten to eleven." Jacob answered.
"What do you guys want to do?" Mahogany asked.
"Why don't we watch a movie?" I offered to the group.

"Ted!" "Peter Pan!" "Pirates of the Caribbean!" Movies were called out throughout the room and no one was making a decision anytime soon.

"Guys!" Johnson shouts. "Whichever movie we have on top, is what we watch." He flicked through the movie cases until he found one of the choices.
"Which movie is it?" Carter asks.
"Peter Pan it is!" Johnson announces whilst sliding the movie into the player.

"Hi Taylor." I smile softly at the boy as I sit down beside him. 
"Hi to you to." He replies, smoothly putting his arm around me and pulling me towards his side. "Are you cold?"
"A little bit." I answered.

"Shh." Someone shushes us, making us erupt in laughter.
"Here beautiful." Taylor whispers, pulling a blanket over us.
"Thank you." I speak, leaning into his side.