Chapter Fourteen

"Mum, hello?" I speak into the phone.
"Hi sweetie." My mum answers and I brighten.
"Mum, you will never guess what happened last night." I speak quickly.

"Slow down hun. What happened?" My mum sighs, clearly used to my outbursts.
"Mum, the JC Caylen gave me his favourite beanie. Mum, did you hear what I just said?" I squeal as the other side of the line stays quiet. "My JC Caylen gave me his beanie."

"Jordan shut up!" Mahogany growls, throwing a pillow at me. "It's seven o'clock in the morning.
"Seven o'clock? The guys are leaving at seven thirty, Mahogany get up." I shout back, whilst getting out of bed and turning on the lights.
"Jordan?" I hear a sound escape my phone.

"Oh sorry mum." I apologise, laughing at my silliness.
"Jordan, I am so happy for you hun. Make sure you make that beanie your most prized possession." My mum pretends to obsess and squeals like a teenage girl.
"Mum." I whine back.

"Sorry darling, but you've been away for three weeks, it's fun to annoy you again." Mum admits, making me tear up a little bit. "I miss you."
"I miss you too mum." I smile. "Tell Logan that I love him and that I'll speak to you guys soon."

~~~

"Don't we look pretty today." Gilinsky gushes playfully as Mahogany and I enter the foyer.
"Why thank you, young lad." I tease with a British accent whilst ruffling his hair.
"Hey!" He shouts at me.
"You'll live." Mahogany and I laugh together.

"Hey girl, nice beanie." JC compliments my outfit.
"Thank you, I wonder who gave it to me." I smile while obsessing in my head.

"Are you guys ready to get going?" Bart asks the O2L boys as he walks away from the hotel desk and towards our group.
"Yeah, we are. Thank you so much for organising this for us Bart." Sam smiles politely.
"We are all grateful for what you've done for us." Connor speaks while the boys begin grabbing their bags.
"You are very welcome. I suggest we leave now so you boys won't miss check in." Bart informs the boys. "You better say your goodbyes, I'll meet you in the car."

"So, I guess this is goodbye." I smile as I start with Sam.
"We'll meet up again, and soon." He reassures me as I am engulfed in a bear hug. "Plus you have my number."
"We should colab, The Whitesides and O2L!" I suggest with excitement.

"That'd be awesome." Connor joins in as he lifts me and spins us around.
"You goofball! I'll miss you and your perfect photography." I laugh as he reunites me with the ground.
"That's why we have Instagram." The brunette winks as he walks towards the others. 

"See you Trevor, I'll miss your adorable little face." I speak whilst pinching his cheek.
"Well I will not miss that." He pretends to sound whine.

"Jordan, there's my favourite twin!" Kian shouts from behind me.
"Hey, I'm right here!" Jacob puffs from behind us.
"I'll miss you goofing about Kian." I laugh as I hug him goodbye.
"We'll talk, so don't stress." He smiles kindly.

"Ricky." I smirk.
"Jordan." He smirks back.
"See. You. Later." I laugh whilst doing the outro to his videos.
"Let's get married." He jokes as he engulfs me in a hug.

"Please, that's my job." JC butts in. "See you later beautiful."
"Can I please obsess, just this once?" I plead with puppy dog eyes.
"Go ahead." He laughs.

"Everybody! JC Caylen just called me, Jordan Whitesides, beautiful!" I squeal to the group. "Jacob, did you hear that? It happened!"
"I'm happy for you sis." Jacob laughs whilst turning to JC. "But you're screwed."

"Okay I'm done." I cheer as I jump back in front of JC to get a last hug. "Thanks for the beanie."
"No problem." He smiles whilst showing off his dimples. 
"Stop killing me." I obsess into his chest. 
"Goodbye Jords." JC speak whilst bending down to kiss my cheek.
"I just, you just, bye." I sigh.