Chapter Twenty-Three

"Hey hey everyone!" I shout as we all run on stage together.
"How are you all?" Carter asks and the audience claps and cheers. "Good?"
"Well that's good to hear." Nash smiles brightly.

"Do you all like our 'get up'?" Shawn asks as we all start to catwalk around the stage.
"We've decided to have a neon fiesta!" Gilinsky cheers as Mahogany starts to mix some beats and the show begins.

~~~

"Is everyone ready to go?" Bart asks as he hands each of us our boarding passes for Florida and we wait outside the gate.
"Hey Bart, how long's the flight?" I ask, clutching Rodney, Logan's bear, close to my chest.
"It's a two hour and forty-five minute flight." He answers. "But don't worry. Your mum told me that you're a nervous flyer so I made sure to sit you between Jacob and Taylor."

"My mum told you that?" I ask in shock.
"Oh. She um, messaged me to give me a heads up." He smiles awkwardly. "Anyway, I'll be back in a few moments. Hang tight."

"So, mum has been talking to Bart." Jacob commented as he stood beside me.
"Seems like it." I respond.
"I think they will end up together soon." He adds as I finally look at him.
"Maybe. He'll be good for her." I note with a small smile. 

"And how are you holding up?" Jacob asks, shifting our focus.
"I-I'm hanging in there." I admit as my brother squeezes my hand as a sign of support.
"You'll be fine." He smiles reassuringly. "This flight isn't too long."

"Flight 763 is now boarding from Gate 12. All passengers please make your way to the gate." A voice rings out over the PA system.
"Come on Jords, you'll be okay." Jacob reassures as we all board the plane. As I take my seat, I note that Jacob and Taylor have allowed me to sit in the middle.

"Jordan, are you alright?" Taylor asks as I feel my breathing getting faster.
"Just peachy." I comment with a short breath. 
"Are you going to have an attack?" My boyfriend asks with concern. 

"N-no." I advise. "I'm just nervous."
"She just really hates flying." Jac adds as he hands me a bottle. "Here Jords, have some water."

"All passengers, we are preparing for takeoff. The seatbelt sign is now on. We ask that you ensure that you are buckled in. Thank you for choosing to fly with us." A flight attendant announces and I clutch onto the boy's hands as I feel the plane begin to lift into the air.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh." I repeat as the plane ascends. "Is it over?" "Just a few more seconds." My twin reassures as the plane finally settles at a steady pace.
"See, you're okay." Taylor smiles as I let go of the boys' hands.

"Sorry about that." I apologise with an awkward laugh. "I'm just a tad bit nervous about flying."
"I can tell." Taylor reassures softly. "But I'll protect you."
"Thank you." I smile.

"Now that we're in the air, what do you usually do?" Taylor wonders.
"Usually I fall asleep so that I can avoid becoming too anxious." I inform.
"Well, get comfortable." He instructs, lifting up the armrest between us so I can snuggle into his side. Taylor wraps a protective arm around my shoulder as I nestle into his chest. I hug Rodney close to me as I hesitantly close my eyes.

~~~

"Ow." I complain as the armrest falls onto my shoulder.
"Are you okay?" Taylor asks in a panic.
"I'm fine." I laugh as I sit up properly. "Just the arm rest being shifty."

"Well it has good timing." Jacob comments. "We just landed."
"Great." I sigh in relief. "I'm so happy to be getting off of this plane."
"You seemed pretty cosy snuggling up to your man." Jacob teases into my ear.
"Shut up Jac." I whisper shout as I elbow him in the stomach causing him to groan loudly.

"What just happened there?" Taylor asks.
"Nothing, just putting Jacob in his place." I joke.
"Well I hope you never do that to me, because that actually looked like it hurt." He comments.
"Oh he's fine." I laugh, turning around to make sure that he actually is.

"Come on guys, let's get off of this plane." Taylor speaks as he leads the way off the plane and into the airport, only to have a huge group of fans standing outside of our gate.
"How do they even know that we're here?" I ask in astonishment.
"Oh, we have pretty dedicated fans." Aaron laughs.

"Alright guys, stick together." Bart instructs. "We have to push past them to get to the limo."
"Don't we have security?" Nash asks.
"We do, they're right here." Bart points to a group of six men in black shirts, all labelled as 'SECURITY'.

"Okay, make way, make way." One of the men calls as they make the crowd form a pathway. I look around at all the people in the crowd cheering our names and get a bit stuck in place due to my nerves. 

"Jordan." Taylor calls my name as he grabs hold of my hand and guides me closer to him. 
"Thank you." I flush as he grips my hand harder and pushes through the door of the airport and guides me into the limo.

"Well, I'm sure they know that we're dating now." Taylor jokes as we sit beside each other. 
"I was thinking the exact same thing." I laugh breathlessly as I interlock our fingers. "Thank you for everything you did for me on the plane."
"You're welcome Princess." He smiles down at me as I lean into his shoulder.

"Are we all in?" Bart asks as he joins us in the back of the limo and shuts the door.
"Yep." Cameron confirms, after looking around the group. 
"Well guys, welcome to Orlando, Florida." Bart announces as the limo begins to move on its journey to our new hotel.