Chapter Four

"So, what should we do?" I ask awkwardly as we all stand scattered around the room.
"Let's play twenty questions." Carter suggests. "That way we'll get to know you two better, and faster."
"Sure." Jacob agrees as he sits down on the floor and I sit next to Mahogany on one of the beds.

"Okay, so who's first?" I ask as I look around at the boys surrounding us.
"Me." Mahogany puts her hand up, causing us to laugh. "What are your talents?" She questions, looking at Jacob expectedly.
"I sing, play guitar, and I'm pretty funny." He answers and I roll my eyes.

"I..uh..play guitar?" I speak whilst offering the only talent that I'd like to share.
"We know that, but what else do you do?" Matt pushes me along.
"I guess I like being creative from time to time. But, mostly I play." I smile as I breathe out, this isn't so bad.

"Who are your favourite bands or singers?" Shawn asks.
"The Vamps." I answer immediately, catching everyone off guard. "Sorry."
"Woah, is she always like this?" Carter asks Jacob whilst laughing at my reaction.
"Yep, pretty much all the time, once you get to know her." He replies.
"I also love Bruno Mars and Katy Perry." I inform.
"Umm, Sam Smith, One Direction and of course Bruno Mars." Jacob answer.

"Do you like horror movies?" Carter asks next.
"Yeah." Jacob announces at the same time that I reply "No." causing a few of the boys to smirk.

"Vine, YouTube, Twitter or Insta?" Matt asks.
"Oooh, that's a tough one." I joke as I pretend to think about it. "But I'm gonna have to go with YouTube." I answer as Nash high-fives me.
"Yeah, definitely YouTube." Jacob agrees.

"Do you like being YouTube famous?" Johnson asks.
"Absolutely. Except you get those people who just pretend to be your friend and all." Jacob answers and receives a sea of head nods.
"Believe me, we know the feeling." Cameron laughs.

"First kiss?" Nash asks as he wiggles his eyebrows making me laugh.
"When I was thirteen, I kissed one of our best friends." Jacob replies, referencing to his first kiss with Melody.
"What about you Jordan?" Nash pushes as they all look at me intently.
"Actually, I haven't had my first kiss yet." I speak as I look down insecurely.

"What?" Cameron asks in astonishment. "But you're gorgeous." I look up to see everyone with shocked faces, except Jacob.
"Thanks Cameron. It's just that I like to think of your first kiss as being with someone you really like or even love. Not just someone who'll dump you in a few weeks. So, I just never kissed anyone." I shrug as Mahogany smiles at me.

"Okay next question!" Gilinsky screams out of nowhere. "What are your favourite movies?"
"Any Harry Potter." Jacob announces straight away making everyone laugh.
"Oh and this might sound weird, but Jacob and I love the Bring It On movies," I answer, causing Jacob to explain immediately as the boys look at him confused.

"If you think about it, it's all girls in short skirts and they're cheerleading!" Jacob defends.
"I guess when you put it that way." Johnson starts as Mahogany whacks him in the face with a pillow.
"Stop being a pig!" She demands, cracking us all up.

"What is your favourite ice-cream flavour?" Hayes wonders, making me smile at his cuteness.
"Boysenberry." I announce.
"Cookie's 'n' Cream." My twin answers.

"Who is your favourite superhero?" Taylor asks next.
"Superman!" Jacob and I answer at the same time.
"Do you guys do that often?" Johnson questions whilst laughing.
"Sometimes." I smile back at him sheepishly.

"Who are your favourite YouTubers?" Cameron asks with a smirk.
"Okay, I'm really sorry." I begin. "But, mine is JC Caylen." I laugh as his smirk drops. "I said I was sorry. But I also love the Jacks and Shawn's videos too."  I smile at the them.

"Yeah sorry about that." Jacob speaks sheepishly as a murmur of 'that's okay' moves throughout the room. "But to answer Cameron's question...Teala." He speaks as he blushes a bit and looks down causing everyone to laugh again.

"Okay, so what inspires you?" Aaron asks.
"The response we get from our fans just sort of pushes me to want to make them happy, so our fans inspire me." Jacob answers receiving a few smiles from the group.
"I think the thing that inspires me the most is making people smile. I just like the fact that no matter what could be happening in a person's life, if they take a few minutes out of their day to let us make them feel better, it makes me smile." I answer honestly
"Aww, Jordan that's so cute." Mahogany coos as she hugs me.

"Okay, this one's for Jordan." Nash begins. "Sorry Jacob."
"Fine by me." Jacob responds with a smile.
"Jordan?" Nash pauses. "Are you ticklish?" He asks with a smirk. My eyes widen as my smile falters.

"Uh.." I let out nervously not wanting them to know just how ticklish I am.
"Nash, I have a feeling she is." Cameron speaks as both he and Nash stand up in front of me.
"No! Please don't." I beg as the boys launch themselves at me and begin tickling me, causing me to fall back in fits of laughter.

"Please!" I breathe in between laughter. "Stop! Please stop!" I beg as the boys finally get off me and Nash helps me to sit up properly.
"I hate you both." I tease as the whole group explodes with laughter.
"Now we have one defence against Jordan." Hayes points out whilst receiving a glare from me.

"Now that that's over, what's one word you'd use to describe each other?" Mahogany asks as Jacob and I look at each other.
"Artistic." I smile after about a minute of thinking.
"I think one word to describe Jords would definitely be original." Jacob speaks as he smiles at me.

"Is that a good thing?" I wonder making everyone laugh.
"Yes, sis. It's a great thing." Jacob smiles again.
"Well then, thank you." I smile as I hug him.
"Aww!" Mahogany fangirls again.

"Who's older?" Carter asks practically jumping as I point to Jacob.
"By two minutes and thirteen seconds." Jacob announces proudly.

"So does anyone else have a final question?" Mahogany asks the group of boys.
"Yeah." Taylor speaks up. "What is your biggest fear?" As soon as he finishes his sentence my breath hitches as I know what Jacob was going to say, but I decided that I want to answer first.
"Um, one of my fears is that I am extremely claustrophobic. But I think my biggest fear is failure. I'm just afraid that at some point in my life, I'll be a failure to the people around me, but I feel that I will fail myself most of all." I finish as I look up at everyone's sympathetic smiles.

"Jacob?" Johnson asks as everyone turns their attention to my twin and Nash leans over.
"You'll never fail us." He smiles at me with his gorgeous blue eyes.
"Hopefully." I breathe under my breath.

"My biggest fear is that I'll lose everyone close to me. I feel that I'm responsible for our mum and my siblings, that if anything happened to them I wouldn't know what to do." Jacob breathes uneasily. "I-I just don't think I'd be able to live with myself if I lost someone again." He finishes as a tear rolls down my cheek. I look around the room to see everyone's faces drop.
"I'm sorry." Taylor begins. "I-I didn't mean t-."
"It's okay." Jacob reassures.
"Don't worry Jacob, we aren't going anywhere." I assure him with a sad smile as I think about our father.

After our game, we all break off into small conversations about random things. I can't believe how down-to-earth all of these people are. Fame hasn't gone to their heads, which I am very surprised by. I smile to myself as I looked around the group. As I make eye contact with Jacob, he sends me a wink before going back to mingling with the group. I think I'm going to like it here.