Chapter One

"Hey, guys! It's Friday, which means..." I pause for dramatic effect whilst facing the camera.
"Welcome back to Whitesides! I'm Jacob and this is Jordan!" Jacob introduces us for yet another YouTube video.

"So today was a pretty boring day at school, right Jacob?" I ask, turning to my twin.
My brother nods in agreement. "Well except for the part when Jordan fell off her chair in class because..." Jacob began, but I quickly interrupt.
"Ah bup bup bup. They don't need to know why." I hiss playfully at him as he smirks towards the camera.

"Anyway, today we'll be doing a cover of my favourite band...'Girls on Tv', by The Vamps." I squeal excitedly.
"Do you see what I have to live with?" Jacob asks jokingly.
"Oh hush, you love me." I laugh.

"Here we go." I smile softly as I pull my guitar into the frame and strum the first chords, ready for Jacob to sing.

Dear diary 
Want to make a new entry
Oh, you wouldn't believe me
What began today

As I continue to play the chords, I allow myself to give everything to the melody. Glancing at Jacob, I let a smile fall upon my face, he's always been an amazing singer. I continue to bop along to our pared-back cover. Once we reach the end of our cover, I look towards my brother with a look of contentment.

"Jacob." I command his attention. "I think I like our cover better than the original." I state, causing my brother to have a completely overdramatic freakout.

"Oh my gosh! Did you all just hear that?" Jacob screams at the camera. "Jordan, The Vamps' number one fan, just said that I sing their song better than them!" He yells, squishing me in the biggest hug ever.
"Okay, okay." I laugh. "I love you and all, but get off of me!" I shout, pushing him aside.

"Well now that we're done with that, I think it's time we play a quick game of Guess My Top 3!" Jacob shouts.
"The rules are simple. The first person to get to three points wins, we have ten seconds to answer, and the winner gets to tweet off the loser's phone." I speak whilst attempting to wiggle my eyebrows at the camera.

"What are you doing?" Jacob asks.
"Being all mischievous with my eyebrows." I answer whilst failing miserably.
"Well stop, you're scaring them." He teases causing us both to laugh.

"Let the games begin." I say in a low tone as we shake hands.
"Ladies first." Jacob speaks and I open up Notes on my phone to find my first question.
"Alrighty, who are my three favourite actors?" I ask whilst counting to ten on my fingers.
"I know this. Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson and..." Jacob begins to list.

"Times up!"
"Did I get any right?" He asks, a little disappointed in himself.
"Of course...they are perfect but you're forgetting just one teenie tiny person." I pause for a second and then yell, "Adam G. Sevani! For those who don't know who he is. He's the amazing Moose in Step Up 2-5." I fangirl.

"Oh damn, but he is pretty great." Jacob agrees. "Points are nil all. My question is, what, my dear sister, are my three favourite colours?"
"Green, aqua, and gold." I blurt as Jacob gives me a look of astonishment. "What?" I question.
"I didn't think you'd get that one." He speaks, faking being upset.
"Well I did, so point to me." I laugh, poking my tongue out.

"Okay next question, what are my favourite animals?" I quiz.
"Elephants, otters, and turtles." He answers successfully. "Point to me."
"Okay, okay, we're even, for now." I smirk.

"Jordan, who are my favourite singers?" He questions as he begins to count on his fingers.
"Oh shit, Sam Smith, One Direction, and Miley Cyrus?" I ask before my time runs out.
"No." Jacob laughs hysterically. "Sam Smith, One Direction, and Bruno Mars."

"Wow, I wasn't even close. That means the scores are still one each." I inform. "Next question, what are the names of the three bears on my bed?" I begin counting.
"Sparkles, Glitter, and Minnie." He replies in time.
"How did you get that?" I ask, bewildered.
"I'm just that fabulous." He strikes a pose, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Two to one, one more and I win. Alright, my question is, what are my three favourite movies?" Jacob quizzes and I laugh because this question couldn't get easier.
"Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Part one and two, and Bring It On All or Nothing." I smirk.
"What?" Jacob asks facing the camera. "I like Bring It On, it's so sassy. Like WTF guys!" He yells whilst quoting our movie.

"Scores are two all. One more question and you win. You ready?" I ask as my goofy brother nods his head furiously. "Name the three non-Scottish members of The..." I didn't even get a chance to finish before he interrupts me.
"Bradley Will Simpson, Tristan Evans, and James McVey. Ha, I win." Jacob exclaims happily whilst doing a little dance.

"Seriously?" I whine. "That was my fail-safe question." 
"I knew you would eventually ask me about The Vamps, so I studied up on them so when you finally asked me in a challenge I'd win and I did." Jacob congratulates himself.
"Fine, you win so here." I puff whilst handing over my phone. "I'm so gonna regret this. Nothing dirty!" I yell knowing my brother.
"Aww." He fake pouts as he pretends to backspace the tweet.

"Here." Jacob nudges my phone towards me.
"Okay, so he wrote, @jords_love: JC Caylen is bae! JC Caylen is life! JC Caylen can I be your wife?!" I shriek as I slap my brother on the shoulder. "So I may have a small obsession with JC. But, can you blame me? He is absolutely gorgeous!" I squeal whilst Jacob covers his ears.

"Well, that's it for this video." My twin exclaims. "Oh and by the way, Jordan fell off her chair because she was staring at the new guy who she thinks is cute!" He yells as my eyes widen.
"Jacob! You're so mean." I whine whilst slapping him continuously with my fluffy pillow.
"You're welcome!" Jacob joked, sending a wink to the camera.

"Now that he's dead." I throw the pillow at him once more to reveal his now messy hair.
"Make sure that you guys give us a big thumbs up," I speak as we demonstrate, "if you want to see us do more covers and more stupid challenges."
"Be sure to subscribe to Whitesides as well and check out some of our other covers." Jacob speaks excitedly. "All our links will be in the down bar below."
"See you next time!" We conclude the video together as we do our usual outro of hugging each other whilst laughing.

"You are so annoying." I groan as I throw another pillow at Jacob once we finished up.
"Hey, this is what you get when you've got a twin." Jacob laughs with a shrug, before taking the camera to his room to edit the video.

~~~

Hi there, I'm Jordan. I run a YouTube channel with my twin brother Jacob. 

Hey! I'm Jordan, twin to Jacob Whitesides! We're seventeen and live in Knoxville Tennessee with our mum Becky and our little brother Logan. We're kind of YouTube famous, which doesn't change much...we still have to go to school. We're still two regular teenagers who have to do our chores and all those other bad things. But anyway, that's me!