Chapter Five

"Guys, I'm bored." Carter whines but no one answers as we all continue to stare at our phones, being the oh-so-social people we are.
"No." I exclaim, causing everyone to look up from their phones.
"What, what happened?" Matt asks frantically.

"My phone died." I pout as I look beside me at Mahogany who is still oblivious to the whole thing. "Mahogany!" I shake her knees. "Did you hear me?"
"What did you say Jordan?" She finally asks, looking up at me.
"My phone died." I pout at her. She looks at me and then at the boys surrounding us.

"Okay." Mahogany exclaims whilst standing. "Let's go get food while your phone charges." All the boys groan.
"Yes. Get up!" I yell towards the boys, who all got up except Taylor and Jacob.
"Dude, are you guys coming?" Cameron asks the guys.
"We got this." Mahogany tells the boys. "Just run to our room."

We receive a collect round of nods before they head for our room. I share a glance with Mahogany before she nods towards the boys' phones. I nod in understanding before walking over to Taylor.

"Taylor?" I ask sweetly.
"Hmm." He answers not even looking up at me.
"Okay, well I guess you leave me with no choice." I start as I grab his phone and run towards the elevator.
"Hey!" He yells and starts chasing me down the hall.

"Jordan, get back here!" Taylor yells as I push the elevator button.
"No way!" I call back as I start for the stairs because the elevator is taking too long. "Ugh, there are so many stairs." I complain as I hear Taylor laughing from behind me. "Why are we on the top floor?" I ask painfully as I get close to reaching our floor.
"So I can catch yo-."

"Ow." I yelp as I fall with my back on the stairs and Taylor on top of me, holding the back of my head.
"Jordan, I'm really sorry, are you okay?" He asks as he looks down at me. All I can do is nod my head as I stare up at his handsome face. 

"Here." Taylor offers me his hand and helps me stand up.
"Are you okay?" I ask feeling bad for causing him to trip.
"Me? I'm fine! I fell on you, are you okay?" He asks in a panic.
"I'm fine. Really." I smile at how cute he is when he's worried.
"Well in that case we better get back to the others." I nod my head and we walk the rest of the way to my room.

"What happened to you guys?" Johnson asks as we walk into the room.
"Oh we fell on the stairs." Taylor informs the others awkwardly.
"And how exactly did you fall?" Aaron asks with a smirk. I blush beet-red and walk over to my suitcase. Taylor and I both stay quiet, too embarrassed to speak.

"So Jordan did you have a nice trip?" Cameron asks.
"Well actually." I speak as I head for the bathroom with my change of clothes. "Taylor fell on me." I inform and look around at smirking faces and an embarrassed Taylor. "Can I get changed now?" I ask, hoping to change the subject.
"Yeah, I think we embarrassed her enough, right guys?" Gilinsky asks as the others nod with smiles. "Hurry and change so we can eat."

"And this is why you're my favourite." I announce as I close the bathroom door.
"I thought I was your favourite!" Jacob shouts in disappointment.
"You have no choice but to be my favourite so you don't count." I reply as I walk out, ready to go.

"Alright let's go." Mahogany jumps up as I place my phone on charge and put Taylor's in my pocket.

~~~

"Table for thirteen?" I ask the waiter at the hotel restaurant who ushers us to a large table against the window.

"So what do we want to do today?" Carter asks after we all order.
"We still haven't gone shopping." Mahogany points out only to receive groans from Shawn and Johnson who are on either side of me. "You guys are no fun." She pouts as they shrug her off.

"Please." I beg as I look between the pair.
"You know what? Now that I think about it, the mall sounds like a pretty good idea." Johnson perks up.
"Yep totally a good idea." Shawn says with a nod, as I smile at the two.

"Yay, shopping it is." I cheer receiving a few glares from the other people in the restaurant.
"Sorry, she gets like that." Jacob tells the other diners as he sends me a death glare, resulting in me poking my tongue out.

"Anyone want a drink?" I ask as I stand up.
"I'll come with you." Matt speaks as he stands up and we walk over to the bar.

"What can I get for you?" The young waitress asks.
"Two strawberry and banana smoothies please." Matt orders without missing a beat.
"How did you know that was my favourite?" I question in awe.

"I saw it on one of your videos." He replies sheepishly.
"You actually watch our videos?" I ask.
"Of course, we all do." Matt smiles as I hear my phone going off. I take it out of my pocket and read the text.

stop staring, you look like a lost puppy!!

"What?" Matt asks as he looks at the phone and then back up at me in alarm. "Why do you have Taylor's phone?"
"I took it earlier, remember? What does Cameron mean anyway?" I question, showing him the message.
"Nothing." He replies quickly.

"Your smoothies." The waitress speaks as she hands us our beverages, which luckily changes the subject for Matt.
"Thank you." I take my smoothie from Matt and walk back to the table.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Hayes asks.
"Yeah." I nod. "Oh and Taylor here is your phone." I pass him his phone as he stands beside me. "I think you got a text."
He looks at his phone and then straight up at Cameron with a red face. Cameron's expression isn't much better. He just looks at me speechless.

"What's wrong?" Jacob asks whilst looking between the boys.
"Nothing...I." Taylor begins.
"Let's just get out of here." Cameron suggests in a rush as we exit the restaurant.

"So how are we going to get there?" I question.
"We can take the limo of course." Mahogany announces as she points to our ride outside of the hotel lobby.

"I'll meet you guys at the limo, just let me get my phone." I smile as I leave the group and grab my phone from my room.
"Let us leave!" I announce when I return. I smile as Carter moves over so I can take the seat next to him.