Chapter Ten

"Ugh, get off me, you guys are heavy." I whine.
"Are we? I'm kind of comfortable up here." Aaron spoke from the top of our human pile.
"It's no walk in the park down here." I point out, earning a round of laughter from the crowd.

"If you agree to be a part of our set, we'll get off." Hayes informs. 
"What do you guys think?" I angle my head towards the crowd who erupt in cheers. "I guess I'll be a part of your set then."
"Perfect, everyone get off now." The younger Grier calls with a smirk. 

"Okay, what is it?" I ask the younger boy.
"Well." He smiles innocently. "Mahogany has already agreed, but we all want you to be a part of the Make-Up Challenge." 
"Oh, that's nothing." I smile in relief.
"Until later then." Hayes mockingly bows towards me, earning a round of laughter in response. 

"That settles that, so let's begin MagCon!" Matt announces deeply whilst the group of us move to the sides of the stage. "First up, we have Jack and Jack." The crowd cheers as the boys walk to the front of the stage with microphones. 

"Hello, all you beautiful people." Johnson greets. "Today we wanted to perform a few songs for you, and we thought we'd begin with I'm Yours, by Jason Mraz."
"Hi." Gilinsky waves cutely, making me laugh. "Then we'll play The Script's, The Man Who Can't Be Moved." 

The crowd applauds as the boys begin singing their first song. I stand here in awe as I watch the boys perform. They sound incredible performing live, and I'm definitely enjoying getting lost in the sound of their voices. 

"Jordan?" Nash offers his hand to me as the boys begin their second cover. 
"Sure." I smile softly at the tall brunette as he starts to swing us around all over the place causing me to burst out with laughter, along with a few of the crowd members.

Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
And your heart started to wonder where on this earth I could be

As the boys continue, Nash swiftly dips me and then pulls me back up so our faces are almost touching. My breath catches as I stare into Nash's sparkling blue eyes. 
"I'm not gonna move." He whispers softly, in time with the Jacks as they finish their set. 

"Let's hear it one more time for the Jacks!" Taylor calls through the microphone, breaking me out of my little trance. I smile shyly at Nash as he slowly lets me go. I move away from the boy as Taylor continues to call out the show. "Next up, we have a treat for you guys."

"Young Carpenter and I have agreed to have a dance battle." Carter announces as he begins shimmying towards the crowd. 
"Mahogany, if you please?" Aaron requests for Mahogany to begin playing some music, resulting in Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO begins blaring through the speakers. 

Carter starts the battle with the classic shuffle, earning a roar of a response from the crowd before Aaron walks up in front of him and starts with the sprinkler.
"Is that all you've got Carpenter? New beat Mahogany." Carter requests as she plays Freaks by Timmy Trumpet and freestyles, before getting pushed out of the way yet again. Mahogany changes the song to Barbie Girl, and Aaron prances around the stage acting out all the words to a T.

"Who do you guys think is winning?" Hayes asks the crowd as the boys stop for a rest. They seem to call an equal amount of 'Aaron' and 'Carter' over each other.
"Should we have one more song before we decide who the winner is?" Shawn asks the crowd. "Yes? Then I guess Mahogany, we'll need one more song."
"Sure." She smirks as she mixes Grind On Me with No Diggity.

The boys look at each other and then each spot one of the two boys at the front of the stage. Let's just say that this is a very vine-worthy moment. I pull out my phone so I can record Aaron grinding on Shawn and Carter grinding on Nash. The crowd bursts with laughter at the sight. 

"You're welcome!" Mahogany calls to the fans as she fades the song, while beetroot red Hayes and Shawn stare at each other in shock, clearly unprepared for the boys to do that.
"So you've seen it all, now who will you choose as our winner?" Matt asks. "Let's hear it for Aaron?" The crowd goes wild with shouts and wolf whistles.
"Now, how about Carter?" Nash calls, and the crowd becomes louder.