Chapter Twelve

"That was such an amazing show" A young girl gushes as she stands before us. "You guys are so talented. Can I please get a photo?" 
"Of course sweetie." I smile brightly as the Security Guard takes our photo. 
"Thank you so much." The girl smiles as she moves to the next table. 

We've just finished our second show and are currently at the Meet and Greet. I can't believe that this is our life now, performing, and then meeting new people. I look towards Jacob, he's in his element right now and I couldn't be prouder of him. 

"Hi Jordan, hi Jacob." Two teenage girls stand before us.
"Hello." Jacob smiles. "What can we do for you?"
"Can you please sign these, and can we get a few photos?" One of the girls asks. 

"Sure, what are your names?" I ask as I begin signing photos. 
"I'm Casey and this is Georgia." The blonde girl motions to herself first and then to her friend.  We take a few photos together before Security is ushering them forward.
"It was lovely to meet you both." I call after them as they wave goodbye. 

"Ahh, I love you guys. Your music is so amazing and Jordan your outfit is on point." A teenager around our age gushes.
"Aww thank you, I love your outfit too." I smile back.
"What's your name love?" Jacob asks as she blushes scarlet.

"Chloe." She answers confidently as we signed her poster.
"Well Chloe, come here and get a photo." I motion the place between us as we pose for the picture.
"Thank you!" She cheers as she moved on.

"Jacob, how many more people are there?" I ask as I look around the hall. I am absolutely exhausted
"Trust me, more than you think." He whispers as a group of guys walk up and I immediately freeze as Jacob greets them. "What's up guys?"
"Nothing much man." One of the boys handshake my brother.

"Oh my gosh, you-you're and you are." I stutter as my eyes finally land on one boy in particular. 
"Sorry about her." Jacob apologises whilst nudging me sharply in the hip. 
"Ow." I growl before returning my attention to the group. "But you're here, in front of us. At our Meet and Greet. How-you-huh?" I continue to fangirl.

"Wait, am I missing something?" One of the boys asks.
Jacob just laughs. "Jordan is currently dying because of JC over there." Jacob points as I stopped freaking out.
Once JC makes eye contact with me, I practically melt on the spot. 

"Heeeeey." I drag out the greeting. "You're actually real." I gawk, poking his arm to make sure.
"Yeah, I am." JC laughs at my reaction. "Are you good?"
"Yeah, I'm okay. I've got this." I reassure them and then give myself a bit of a pep talk, causing the group to laugh.

"So, if you know who JC is, does that mean you know the rest of us?" Sam asks.
"Of course." I smile brightly at the shorter brunette. "You guys are O2L."
"Yay, you do know us. I was worried for a second." Connor admits.

"I don't live that far under a rock." I joke as the boys laugh. "I really love your channel, it always makes me laugh."
"Well, we really love your channel too." Kian reassures. "You guys are great."
"Aw, thank you." I smile, looking throughout the group. 

"Can we take a photo with you guys?" JC asks, flashing his dimples. Dimples.
"Let's do it." Jacob nods as the pair of us move to stand in between the boys. We take a couple of photos, some serious, but most of them are super goofy.

"Are you guys staying here?" I ask once we finish taking photos. 
"Yeah, we're staying for a while." Trevor answers, smiling brightly.
"That's awesome, we'll have to hang out when we're not on stage." Jacob suggests.
"Sounds good, see you guys later." Ricky speaks as the group waves goodbye and moves on. 

"Hey, Nicholas, right?" I ask as the next person walks up to us.
"You know my name?" The teenage boy questions as he stands before us with his younger sister. 
"Yeah, you started at our school at the start of the year." I point out, clueing Jacob in. "Our friend Abbi talks about you all the time."
"Oh." Nicholas blushes and I mentally remind myself to tease Abbi about his later.