Chapter Three

"Hello gorgeous people of the world." Jacob addresses the camera.
"We have a very special announcement for you guys at the end of the video and we don't have a lot of time because it's already late, so there won't be a challenge." I frown. "But, we will tell you our announcement after this song."

"So we have decided that today we will be playing, drum roll please." Jacob begins as I start a drum roll on my guitar. "Bruno Mars', The Lazy Song."
"Wooo!" I cheer as I grab my pick. "Guys, this is for you." I dramatically speak to the camera as I start to play the introductory chords of the song. I hum along quietly in the background as Jacob sings his heart out. I smile gratefully towards my brother as the song comes to a close. 

"That was a vibe." I clap Jacob on the back.
"It was, wasn't it." Jacob laughs before moving on. "Now on another note, our announcement."

"So on Monday when we got home from school we had a very exciting letter waiting for us." I start explaining.
"And when we turned over the letter," Jacob pauses. "We found out that we got asked to be a part of MagCon."
"And we said yes, obviously!" I smile widely.

"Happy dance?" I ask Jacob.
"Happy dance." He agrees as we both stand up and start running around my room doing stupid dance moves for about 30 seconds.

"What are you guys doing?" Logan screams over the music as Jacob and I crack up laughing and fall back into our seats.
"Logan. Come here!" I call him over as he comes to sit on my lap. "So guys as you know this is Logan, and unfortunately he will not be coming with Jacob and I because he's gonna stay with our mum." I frown at Logan.

"Yeah, we're gonna miss you Squirt." Jacob speaks as he ruffles his hair. "But don't worry because we promise that we will upload a video on every Friday ." My twin reassures our viewers.
"So until then, make sure that you guys give us a big thumbs up." I speak as we all put our thumbs up.

"Oh and give them a thumbs up so they can keep making fools of themselves." Logan laughs.
"Yes do as Master Logan says." Jacob laughs as he pretends to bow down. "Be sure to subscribe to Whitesides." He encourages.
"Bye!" The three of us yell.

~~~

Today is Saturday, which means it's MagCon Day! We had to wake up at three am because our flight is at six and mum didn't want us to be late. I quickly threw on a comfy outfit of blue ripped jeans and an oversized grey hoodie. To finish the look, I tied a red bandana in my hair. After getting all of our stuff together, we set off for the airport.

"We're going to miss you so much." Melody cries as she pulls Jacob, Abigail, Baylin, and I into a group hug.
"I'm just glad that you're here to see us off." I smile as we detach ourselves.

"Logan?" I ask as I bend down in front of my little brother.
"Yes Jords?" He asks innocently. I didn't say anything. All I could do was pull him in for a hug as I held back my tears.
"I'm going to miss you." I speak as he smiles at me.

"Mum, I'll miss you." I tell her as we hug for a very long time.
"Sweetie, you'll be fine. This is what you've wanted, remember." She reassures me. "Just don't forget that I am your mother so you still need to contact me." She jokes around making me laugh.

"Calling all passengers for flight 380." A voice spills from the loudspeakers.
"This is it." Jacob starts as he looks at me.
"One last hug." I demand, pulling everyone towards me. After a few moments, we detach from our loved ones and pick up our bags.
"We'll miss you guys!" Jacob calls as we go to give the lady our ticket.

"Jordan wait!" Logan shouts as we were about to walk through the gate.
"What is it?" I ask as he appears in front of me.
"I want you to take Rodney." He informs as he holds out his bear for me to take. I grab the soft bear as the lady announces that I need to go through the gate.
"See you Squirt." I nod to him as he walks back to mum. 

This is it.

We board the plane and I call dibs on the middle seat, as I have a massive fear of flying and refuse to look out of the window. I place my handbag at my feet and hold Rodney close to my chest as I close my eyes to try and get a few more hours of sleep.

~~~

"Jordan, wake up. We're here. We're in New York." Jacob shakes me awake, informing me that we've landed. I groggily respond and begin gathering my belongings.

As we get off the plane, I grip Rodney tighter and follow my brother to get our bags. Once we've got everything, we make our way towards the Arrivals.
"Didn't mum say that Bart was going to pick us up?" I ask as we look around for Bart Bordelon.

"Excuse me." A man speaks as he taps my shoulder, causing me to flinch at the contact. "Sorry, Jacob and Jordan Whitesides?" The man asks grabbing Jacob's attention.
"Yes sir." Jacob confirms.
"Oh don't call me sir. I'm Bart." He announces as he shakes hands with Jacob. "I'm here to take you to MagCon." He smiles as he grabs one of my bags and leads us to the car.

"I'm not sure if you already know the schedule, but you will have a week of getting to know the others before the actual Tour begin. I highly recommend that you socialise. And don't worry, they are all very friendly." Bart speaks as our driver takes us to the hotel.

"Is everyone already here?" I wonder as I stare out the window, taking in the sights.
"They are." He confirms and I nod my head. "Do you guys know anyone that is a part of MagCon?"
"Not personally." Jacob informs as we pull up to the hotel. "We did look up who was meant to be going on tour, but we only know a few of them from their videos."
"Don't worry about that. I'm sure you'll get to know them quite quickly." Bart remarks as he leads us up to the floor that has been reserved solely for MagCon.

As we approached the eleventh floor, I can hear people shouting and laughing.
"That'll be them." Bart laughs as he comes to a sudden stop outside of the room. "Now you guys go in and introduce yourselves and I'll take your bags. Jordan, you'll be staying with Mahogany, and Jacob you'll be sharing a room with Matthew." We both nod as he walks away down the corridor.
"Well, here goes nothing." Jacob speaks as he knocks on the hotel door.

"It's open!" We hear from inside and we share a quick look.
Jacob opens the door to reveal a bunch of good-looking guys and a pretty girl scattered around the hotel room.
"Hi." I wave awkwardly as eleven heads turn our way.
"They're here!" One of the boys screams as he runs towards us and pulls us into the room.

"Hi. I'm Matthew Espinosa, but just call me Matt." The boy announces as he pulls me in for a hug and then moves on to Jacob. Everyone else follows suit, and now they're all introducing themselves, one by one.
"Hey, I'm Shawn." A tall brunette introduces himself with a heart-stopping smile.
"Jack, but call me Johnson or Jack J."
"And I'm the other Jack. Call me Gilinsky or Jack G." They smile as they move towards Jacob.

"Hey, I'm Aaron." The next boy announces.
"Carter Reynolds." An attractive Asian boy introduces himself.
"Cameron Dallas." Another boy passes with a wink, causing me to turn a light shade of pink.

"Hayes Grier, the youngest of us all." He speaks as a taller boy came up and hugged me.
"Nash Grier, his older brother." He smiled. His eyes are so pretty.
"Umm, Jords you said that out loud." Jacob informs me as I turn bright pink.
"Sorry." I laugh. "I do that sometimes."
"It's okay darl." He reassures and I melt there and then.

"Finally!" The girl yells as she comes and pulls me into a bone-crushing hug. "there's another girl."
"And you must be Mahogany?" I ask as she lets go of me.
"Yes, sure am. And you, my new best friend, just saved my life." She jokes as the last boy came up to us.

"Hey. Look we have the same bandana." I point out in excitement as I pull him in for a hug. He laughs at my observation before introducing himself.
"Hi gorgeous. I'm Taylor. Taylor Caniff." He announces with an adorable accent.
I smile back at him, feeling my cheeks flush deeply. We stand staring at each other until I receive a nudge from Jacob.

"Oh right." I cough, embarrassed. "Jordan Whitesides."
"And I'm Jacob, Jordan's twin brother."