Chapter Sixteen

"I absolutely hate you guys!" I exclaim as I stalk off the stage and ramble about my current dislike of Jacob, Mahogany, and Taylor.
"Why?" Taylor asks innocently. "You were incredible. Jordan, you are incredible." A faint blush covers Taylor's cheeks when he catches himself. 
"Well that's not a sight you see everyday, Taylor blushing." Jacob points out.

"Do not change the topic." I shout playfully as I hit all three of them on their shoulders. "You did that to me." 
"Yeah, but you're fine now." Jacob points out as I send him a death glare.
"I hate you all." I puff as I pull the three of them into a group hug.
"I lo-, we love you too." Taylor whispers into my ear before pulling back causing me to stumble a bit. Did he just say 'I'?

"Hi, I'm Becky, the twins mum." I hear a familiar voice near the door and look up to find my mum, brother, and friends talking to a member of the crew. I smile towards them as I meet Baylin's eyes. 

"Jordan!" Baylin yells as we run towards each other and he lifts me up whilst spinning us around. "Jordan." He smiles, causing his dimples to show.
"I missed you so so so so so much Baylin." I gush as I continue to hug him and take in my best friend's scent. "I love you Bay."
"I love you too gorgeous." His smile grows bigger.
"I so needed to see my best friend right now." I laugh at his goofy smile.

"I thought I was the favourite?" Abigail jokes.
"Abbi!" I cheer as she engulfs me in a hug.
"Sweetie, we have missed you like you cannot believe. I've been stuck with those two psychopaths."

"Oh Abbi, you're the best person ever." I laugh in excitement.
"Better than Bay?" She quizzes.
"Please, no one's better than Baylin." I taunt, laughing at the mock hurt on her face before hugging her again.

"Are you forgetting someone?" A voice asks from behind me and I spin around.
"How could anyone ever forget you, Miss Melody." I smile as she hugs me tightly.
"Thanks for ditching me for these amazingly hot guys." She speaks.
"I'm really sorry." I answer, feeling a bit guilty.

"No really. Thank you. Not only are they hot, but there are so many to choose from." She smirks.
"Easy there tiger." I pat her shoulder. 
"You're such a dork, Jords." She teases as I pull faces at her.

"Jordan!" A voice calls as I pick up my little brother and squeeze him really tight. "Jords-can't-breath..."
"Oops, sorry squirt." I apologise. "I just missed you so much!"
"I missed having you two around. Mum won't stop bugging me." He whispers as I plop him down.
"I heard that mister."

"Mum!" I run into her arms. "Oh mum. I can't believe you're here." I exclaim as a tear falls down my cheek.
"Sweetie I'll always be here for you." She reassures me.
"I know but still." I gush.

"If it weren't for Taylor, we wouldn't be here at all." She points out. "He really care about you hun."
"Taylor organised all of this?" I whisper. "But, I thought it was also Mahogany and Jacob."
"It was, but it was mostly Taylor." My mum smiles softly as my cheeks heat up. 

~~~

"How long are you staying for?" Mahogany asks as we all gather in our room, including my mum and Bart, mainly because it's the cleanest.
"We're leaving early Monday morning." Mum informs us.
"Two days?" I question. "That's it?" I whine as it is already late Friday night.

"Aww Jords, don't be sad. I'm here now." Baylin teases as he side-hugs me.
"Buzz off loser!" Mel shouts as Abbi throws a pillow at him, which ends up hitting me too.
"Hey!" I laugh as we both throw pillows back at her.

"Jacob, is this the pretty girl you were telling me about?" Logan asked as Jacob's cheeks flare.
"Yes Logan, this is Mahogany." Jacob motions to the girl sitting beside him. "She is my girlfriend."

"Hi Logan, Jacob has told me lots about you." Mahogany smiles at my little brother.
"Really?" Logan asks, astonished.
"Yeah." Lox smiles with enthusiasm.
"Well, I'm the better brother." Logan smirks as we all break out in laughter.

"I know the twins said that you guys were close, you're pretty much a family right?" Cam asks as he looks towards the group of us.
"Yep." Abbi smiles.
"Let me tell you, when they were younger, they were all a handful." Mum speaks whilst glaring at us.
"I'd say we're sorry, but you love us too much Becky." Melody smirks.

"Well I believe that you would all like to hear some stories, am I right?" Mum asks the group.
"Yes." Aaron exclaims.
"We'd love to know how our little ones were growing up." Matt jokes.

"Well, this one time when the kids were younger, we were all at Abigail's house. The children had a massive water fight in the pool and ended up bringing it into the house and soaked us all." Mum begins.
"Oh no, mum please don't." Jacob begs.

"So we made the girls walk around the shops in little mouse outfits which was actually quite adorable, and the boys..."
"Lived happily ever after." Baylin interrupts.
"The end." Jacob agrees.

"No tell us." Carter pretty much begs my mum to continue.
"And we forced the boys to dress up as princesses. We even got them to wear tiaras, and they walked around the shops for three hours in ball gowns." Mum exclaims as the entire room broke out in laughter.
"Do you have any photos?" Johnson asked as my mum perks up and takes out her phone.

"Why of course I do." Mum smirks as she hands her phone around with a picture from that day and the boys pretty much shake with laughter.
"You make a cute mouse Jordan." Taylor whispers from behind me, causing me to go red. I bury my face in my hands to not-so-graciously accept the compliment, whilst noticing Mel and Abbi smirking at the interaction.