Chapter Twenty-One

"Morning." I whisper as I wake up beside Taylor on the balcony, facing the morning sun.
"Good morning Princess." Taylor greets me with a kiss on the forehead. 
"What time is it?" I ask with a yawn.
"It's quarter to nine." He speaks tiredly.

"What?" I sit up. "Isn't it Friday? We still have to record our video and we have a meeting with the others. Plus we have to figure out the show. Taylor!" I pause to see my boyfriend sporting a grin. "Stop smiling at me."
"Why? You're cute when you're stressed." Taylor teases.
"Oh, that was so cheesy." I inform.
"Yeah, but you love it." The brunette laughs as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me back down to him. I smile brightly, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Okay but seriously, I should get back to my room and get ready for the day." I detach myself from Taylor, and stand, grabbing the perfect white rose.
"No." Taylor whines as he joins me at my side. "Don't go."
"I have too." I laugh as he grabs my guitar case and leads the way back to my room.

"So, here we are." I pause awkwardly as we reach my room's door.
"Yeah, well here you go." Taylor passes me my guitar and then leans forward, closing the gap between us for a sweet kiss. Moments later, we pull apart, both of us smiling brightly. 

"See you later Jords." He waves goodbye before walking down the hall. 
"Wow." I mumble as I open the door to my room, and walk inside.

"Miss Jordan Whitesides!" I hear Gilinsky call as I look up to see him, Jacob, and Mahogany sitting before me, practically jumping up and down with joy.
"Is that smile for what I think it's for?" Jacob asks as he takes my guitar from my hands and places it on the ground before engulfing me in our sibling hug.

I feel my cheeks flare as they all stare at me.
"What?" I question my friends.
"You're literally glowing." Lox beams, as my smile grows bigger just thinking about last night.

"So, did he ask you?" Mahogany asks with excitement.
I release a laugh. "Actually, I asked him."
"You what?" Jac questions in disbelief.

"Well, we both started to ask at the same time, and Taylor let me speak first. So I asked him to be my boyfriend." I inform.
"Go Jords." Gilinsky smirks in approval.
"Look at my baby sister, all grown up." Jacob jokes, faking wiping away a tear. 

"Did you like the surprises?" Lox asks as she leans forward.
"I really did, Taylor must have put in so much time and effort into planning last night." I acknowledge.
"Trust us, he did." Gilinksy confirms.
"It was all really sweet and beautiful." I smile to myself as I look down at the white rose still in my grasp.

~~~

"Lox, we're going to be late, come on." I whine as I look myself over one more time in the mirror and then glance back into the bathroom where my roommate is still doing her make-up.
"Oh please. We both know you're just buzzing to go so you can see a certain someone." She teases as I hear the click of a lipstick and then the sound of her heels against the floor.

"Come on, come on, come on." I rush, standing outside the door as I wait for Mahogany.
"Okay, okay, okay." She laughs, pulling closed the door before we make our way to meet up with the MagCon crew.

"Hey guys, sorry we're late." I apologise with a playful glare at Mahogany.
"Where's Bart?" She asks as I notice that he isn't in the room.
"He should be coming now." Johnson informs as I feel someone's arms wrap around me from behind. 

"Hi beautiful." Taylor whispers as he squeezes me in a hug. 
"Hey Tay." I smile, leaning into him.

"Woah, hold up." Shawn announces loudly, catching everyone's attention. "What do we have here?"
"Oh I, um." I start, fumbling with my words.
"Last night, Jordan asked me to be her boyfriend." Taylor informs the group as everyone cheers and congratulates us on being a 'cute couple'.

"Thanks guys." I blush as Taylor squeezes me gently and I smile up at him.
"You guys are so cute!" Mahogany gushes.

"Congratulations you two." Bart congratulates us as he enters the room and claps Taylor on the shoulder.
"Thank you Bart." Taylor nods towards him.

"Alright guys this is just a quick meeting about tomorrow's show." Bart announces as we all give him our undivided attention. "We." Bart spoke motioning to the behind-the-scenes crew. "Thought it'd be a fun idea for you guys to dress up in bright, fluoro or neon colours for tomorrow's show."
"That's an awesome idea." Mahogany cheers.

"I don't even own anything like that." Carter points out.
"Yeah me neither." Hayes admits.
"Then it looks like you guys will be going shopping." Bart informs the boys as they groan.

"We thought it could be something different, so good luck at the shop guys and I'll see you all brightly coloured for tomorrow's show." Bart bids us goodbye as he leaves the room.

"Shopping day it is." Aaron announces with a huff.
"Actually, Jac and I have a video to make." I smile as I look towards my brother.
"Oh right." Jacob starts. "Well it looks like I'm busy."

"Taylor are you coming shopping with the rest of us?" Matt asks with a smirk.
"Well," Taylor drags out the word as he looks down at me. "I think I'll stay here. You know, to keep Mahogany company while the twins film their video."
"Okay we get it, we get it. Stay here with your girlfriend." Cameron teases as everyone laughs.

"Can you guys please buy us all something to wear?" I ask the guys.
"Sure." Gilinsky smiles. "Have fun guys."
"Good luck!" Jacob calls out to the others as they all leave.