Chapter Seven

I awoke to the feeling of something moving beneath me.
"What?" I whispered as I lifted my head and took in my surroundings, quickly realising that we fell asleep while watching movies last night.

"Morning." Taylor whispers from beneath me.
"Oh gosh, sorry." I freak out in a whisper so as to not wake anyone else up. "I didn't mean to fall asleep on you."
"It's okay, we all fell asleep. But, uh, could you please-, I have to-" Taylor rambles whilst his cheeks turn a slight shade of pink.

"Oh, of course." I nod, whilst getting to my feet. "I'm just going to go and have a shower."
"Okay." Taylor smiles at my awkwardness and left me to leave the room.

I enter my shared room with Mahogany and immediately move to stand before the mirror. I rum my hands over my face, trying to wake myself up faster. How could I fall asleep on Taylor like that? I wonder when I became this comfortable around this guy and how it's only been a short period of time. Shrugging off the thoughts, I get myself ready to have a shower. 

~~~

"Hey Carter!" I smile at him as I place my plate on the table and take a seat. After getting ready, Mahogany told me that the boys had already gone down to breakfast and that we would meet them there.
"Jordan, what's up?" He asks with a smile.
"Nothing much. I just can't think of a challenge for today's video." I frown, whilst he gives the topic a bit of thought.

"How about you do the milk challenge." He suggests.
"I'll definitely throw up." I gag just thinking about it.
"What about the what's in my mouth challenge?" Carter wonders. 
"I want to do that with more people." I stated, starting to feel bad for rejecting his ideas.

"I've got it!" He shouts, causing most of the group to pay attention to our conversation.
"Got what?" Hayes asks.
"An idea for Jacob and Jordon's video?" Gilinsky wonders.
"How'd you know?" I quiz.
"Because you're stressing." Aaron teases, receiving an eye roll in response.

"What is it?" Jacob joined the conversation.
"Why don't you guys play Most Likely To?" He smiles after voicing his idea.
"Yes, I love watching them. Can we please Jordan?" Jacob asks me with the same puppy dog eyes I've used on him all too much.
"Only if I get to choose the song." I plead as my twin nods.

"You guys need to help us." I tell the others as we finished up.
"How?" Cameron asks.
"We need you guys to come up with the Most Likely To's because Jacob and I need to practice our song." I inform the group. "Everyone meet in my room in ten minutes."

~~~

"I think it'd be better if you went into head voice on the second last chorus." I voice my opinion to my brother as we rehearse our song for the video.
"So it'd be, Dear God, dear soul." Jacob demonstrates with the first line.
"Yes." I smile whilst looking around at our friends who have just recently filled the room.

"Are you ready to start then?" Jacob asks me.
"Yep, I'm good to go." I answer. "Guys just remember that Jacob and I will do the cover first and then I'll introduce you all to the camera, but before then please be quiet." I receive a round of 'Okays' and then we began the video.

"What's up YouTube? Welcome back to Whitesides!" Jacob begins.
"I'm Jordan and I'm here with my amazingly talented twin brother Jacob." I introduce.
"So today Jordan chose the song, and she has decided." He looks towards me. "Drumroll please." I create a drumroll with my feet. "Little Mix's, 'Secret Love Song' " I cheer.
"We will be doing an acoustic version, so let us begin." I announce with a posh accent.

We keep behind closed doors
Every time I see you I die a little more
Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls
It'll never be enough

As I know these chords by heart I decide to let my eyes rest upon our friends. Everyone seems so fixated on us that it makes me feel at home with our music. I haven't felt this way in a long time. I keep on playing the chords as I look down at my bracelet and let a tear fall. I took in a sharp breath and played the final chords of the song.