Chapter Twenty-Nine

"So." I awkwardly drag out as I glance around the room at Jacob, Baylin, Abigail, Melody, Gilinsky, and Mahogany.
"So." Mel smirks.
"Will you guys just get this off your chest before I regret my decision." I release with a huge puff.

"What's going on between you and Taylor?" Mahogany asks and all six of my friends lean in closer around the table.
"Wow, forward much." I roll my eyes playfully.
"I don't know." I shrug.

"What do you mean you don't know" Jacob exclaims. "When we got home, you told me everything. And you say, 'I don't know'!"
"It's been two weeks guys." I mutter.
"So what?" Jack exclaims next. "I know for a fact that he is desperate to talk to you."

"Well, why hasn't he?" I question, getting a bit annoyed with the conversation.
"Jordan, maybe he's scared." Abbi offers.
"Of what?" I puff as I throw my hands up in the air.

"Of being rejected." Melody answers and I let my gaze fall on her, as I contemplate the reason.
"She's got a point." Jacob seconds our best friend and I sigh, letting my head fall in my hands.
"Fine." I mutter. "I'll text him. But if he doesn't answer, you'll all be picking up the piece." I warn as I look around the group.

"Of course, we would Jords." Jack smiles softly. "But trust me, he'll answer."

I puff again as I pull up Taylor's contact on my phone. I smile softly at his original name in my phone, hoping that we can return to that soon.

TO: Prince Charming

Hi Taylor x

~~~

TAYLOR'S POV

"Dude, did you organize it?" Shawn asks as he sits next to me in our hotel room, surrounded by the rest of the boys.
"Yeah, we don't have much time left here before we all go home." Matt points out the obvious and I glare at him slightly.
"I did." I confirm, looking at the email that's filling the screen of my laptop. "Now I just need to tell her."

I continue to scroll through the emails that have been sent back and forth for the past two months. This better work. I smile as everything feels like it's falling into place, only for a frown to form moments later.

"Taylor," Cameron starts as he places a hand on my shoulder. "It's going to work."
"What if she's still mad at me for walking out on her?" I question as I close my laptop and stare at the silver surface covered in stickers.
"Did you see her at the wedding?" Johnson asks from his seat beside Carter and I nod my head, unsure of where he was going with this. "She's not mad at you."

"Yeah, but-" I begin, only to be interrupted by the sound of my phone going off.

My breath hitches as the sound of her text-tone floods my ears, one that I haven't heard for months now. I glance down to see that all too familiar banner beneath the time, letting me know that I received a message. I watch as the screen goes black.

"Are you going to get that mate?" Nash questions me and I just stare at the blankness before me.
"Taylor?" Hayes asks as he kicks my foot, snapping me out of the trance.
"Oh, yeah, right." I mutter and pick up my phone.

Unlocking it, I sigh as I look at my home screen. It's a picture of Jordan and I in the park, from our double date. She looked amazing; she always does. I click the green app, opening it so that I can finally view the message.

FROM: My Princess <3

Hi Taylor x

~~~