#1 - What's Wrong?

Jungkook was not in good mood as he got rejected by his crush earlier on. Everyone knows he likes Mia but they didn't know that Jungkook had actually tried to ask her out.  

Seokjin had to go for an external event and since he gets a bit anxious with unfamiliar people, he intends to find someone to accompany him. Just so happened, Jungkook was around. Without knowing Jungkook's situation, Seokjin went over to Jungkook to ask a favour.

"Jungkook-ah, you know hyung loves you right?" Jungkook kept walking and just ignored Jin cause he is not in the mood to entertain anything. "Jungkook-ah, just this once...please... can you accompany hyung just for this event? You know right, I don't really get along well with others..."

Jungkook can politely reject and Seokjin would've move on to ask others, but no. He was annoyed by Seokjin and chose to snap at him. "Can you just grow up, hyung? I mean how old are you now that you need people to accompany you? Aren't you embarrassed to ask your junior to chaperone you around? Like seriously, grow up?"

Seokjin was rather perplexed with Jungkook's reaction. He sense something is not right, and asked Jungkook if he is ok. Only to receive more scorns from Jungkook. "You know what hyung?Because of you, Mia rejected me? You know why? Cause you're always clinging to me. Don't you have other friends hyung? Why? You like me is it?"  

I mean yes, Seokjin has always dotes on Jungkook a little bit more compared to others. He thought Jungkook is fine with them spending time together often as they seems to share same interest. Seokjin knows his boundaries and though he likes Jungkook, he was contented with them just hanging out together as friends. 

But with Jungkook asking him out of nowhere, he couldn't mask his reaction in time."Omg hyung. For goodness sake, I'm straight. You know what, even if I'm not, why would I fall for you hyung? You have broad shoulder and I want someone petite, maybe I would consider someone like Jimin-hyung. But definitely not you. You know what hyung, I'm going off. Go find someone else."

Seokjin was left alone at the hallway outside their dormitory. He didn't know what he did wrong. All he did, was asking Jungkook if he can accompany him for the event. There's so much emotions that he have yet to process, and the worse thing is, he still had to attend the event.