#28 - Magic

Jimin POV

Everyone was just minding their business after the short fiasco. It was nearing lunch time, so he thought of ordering delivery. As he was the most fickle among all, he would decide the restaurant first and then he will asked the rest for their orders. This time he craves for Jajangmyeon. He called the members according to their age to make it easier. He happily clicking the orders away, till he calls out for Jungkook and he hear no response. Jungkook must be sleeping again, that's what he thought. He went to the room and it was empty. Maybe Jungkook was doing laundry and again he went all over. He went to ask around, but everyone was too caught up with their own stuffs that they didn't take notice of others. 

Shit. He is no magician, but he kinda know where the maknae went. He is so going to give an earful to the maknae this time round.

DPR Live POV

His conversation with Jungkook has always through online gaming platform. They had met a few time in person but it was for a short chat, never really a hangout. He heard Jungkook is quite an introvert, so he rarely initiate any gathering. This time round, however, Jungkook contacted him first to ask if he could hangout at their humble company to play game? Well he had no issue with this, though. He even extended the invite to Jungkook for their company event which Jungkook immediately said yes and even asked if there's a certain dress code he need to be mindful of. Maybe he have heard wrongly. Maybe Jungkook is an extrovert all along.

Ian POV

Its a pity to just end their meeting, so he asked if Seokjin wants to join their company event. He really wants to get to know Seokjin as a person. And he can also see that Seokjin is getting more comfortable with him as he began to open up and became chattier. He can hear Seokjin's chat all day. He was disappointed when Seokjin declined citing him being uncomfortable in formal setting. But as they walked past the banquet hall, Seokjin suddenly went in front of him and asked if he could stay for the food instead? He is just a goofball, how can he said no to this face. He should thank the staffs for the quality buffet spread.

Seokjin POV

The smell of the food really entice him and in the end he stayed for the event. Well, let's just say he was hungry. It was a long discussion and he only ate a few snacks. He didn't have a proper meal since morning and so, he literally filled up his plates with whatever food that looks good.

He gets a bit conscious when he sees Ian staring at him. Is it the way of him eating looks unappealing? He was considering if he should stop eating, but he is still hungry. As he was too focus he didn't realized there's cream on his lip and proceed to wipe his arm instead.

 As he was too focus he didn't realized there's cream on his lip and proceed to wipe his arm instead

Ian POV

Seokjin looks adorable with the way he munch his food. And oh, he noticed there's cream on his thick lip. The cream somehow makes the lip shine even more that he can't help but to stare. He was contemplating if he should lean forward to wipe Seokjin's lip. Would Seokjin feels uncomfortable with his touch? He tried to give hints to Seokjin, but he was too oblivious. 

And so he took the napkin and just when he wanted to lean forward, someone beats him. That someone even had the audacity to use his own hand to wipe Seokjin's lip. His eye trails up and yeah, he wasn't even surprised. Its a matter of time the kid will appear, huh.

 Its a matter of time the kid will appear, huh