#36 - Trolls

Seokjin POV

The sun shines bright. Seokjin felt stuffy, and so he gently pushes Jungkook away from him. His back was in pain after a whole night sleeping on the mat. His stomach growls, a sign that he needs to start moving. He left Jungkook alone who continues to sleep, unaffected by Seokjin's action.

Seokjin opened the door and stretched, only to be surprised by the sights in front of him. He sees the Tannies looking at him with mischievous smiles. He quickly lower down his shirt, and shit he forgot he's wearing the baby blue short shorts. He felt naked and embarrassed.  

Jimin: "I knew I made the right choice. (winks)"

Yoongi: "Hyung! You were too loud yesterday!"

Tae: "The effect of Jimin's short-shorts"

Seokjin was too embarrassed that he ran all the way up to his room. His hunger can definitely wait.

Jungkook POV

He heard laughter and chatters from the outside. There's no pillow for him to grab to cover his ears. He gets annoyed as the volume gets louder and louder. With his eyes still closed, he blindly walked out with his shorts, and "Hyung... can you lower the volume..."

Hobi (trying to mimic Seokjin's voice): "Sure JK-ah! Hyung will lower the volume..." (while the other Tannies trying hard to hold in their laughter.)

JK: "Thanks Hyung...I'm going to my room to continue sleep..."

Hobi (still in Seokjin's voice): "Can we continue what we've left..."

JK: "Nah... Hyung...am too tired..." clueless, he starts walking towards his room.

Tae (who quickly went to JK, whispered at his ear): "Junior JK doesn't look tired though"

Jungkook was startled. He looks down and shit. He finally recognized the laughter. He was too flustered to look at Taehyung and quickly walked to his room. He silently prayed that only Taehyung noticed of his indecent incident.

Tannies POV

Yoongi: "At this rate, I think we need to revise the press conference details though." 

Namjoon: "I think so too."

Hobi: "Why not we make our own statement?"

Tae: "I 100% support !"

Jimin: "I concur that!"

Namjoon: "How long do you think they will hide in the room?"