#22 - F-up

Jungkook POV

Here he is in the room stuck with the 95 hyungs. He thought he could finally escape, but the 95 hyungs came into his room with their pillows and blanket saying they want a sleepover. 'Sleepover' they say, but it is actually Jimin nagging about how he is unfair and should give Seokjin hyung space, while Taehyung at the side not talking but was giving him a weird smile or smirk?

JK: "Tell me how I am being unfair to Hyung?"

Jimin: "Have you seen Hyung spending time with others? Aside from us."

JK: "He spend times with Ken."

Jimin: "Yeah, only Ken. Wonder why?"

JK: "I'm not Hyung. How would I know?"

Jimin: "Let me ask you. Did Hyung ever follow you if you go out with Eun Woo, Jackson all?"

JK: "No."

Jimin: "So why you kept following Hyung if he goes out with his friends?"

JK: "Well they always go gaming and I like gaming. So I tag along."

Jimin: "You always tag along. Tell me reason why you tag along for Hyung's lunch?"

JK: "He hurt Hyung! I was protecting him ok."

Jimin: "You sure he hurt Hyung? How could he hurt Hyung when its so obvious he likes Hyung!"

JK: "Well he made Hyung cry."

Tae: "You mean he made Hyung cry during lunch?"

JK: "No. It was before the lunch."

Tae: "Did you see how happy Hyung was for that lunch? It doesn't seems like he is hurt."

JK: "Well, Hyung is good at hiding his feeling."

Tae: "Yeah.. Like someone here too."

JK: "Who?"

Tae: "JK you think I didn't notice? You're fidgeting when we talked about the kiss earlier on."

Jimin: "OMG. JK you kissed Hyung?"

JK: "It was an accident ok!"

Tae: "Bullshit. What kind of accident is that?" 

Flashback

The amount of workout he does for his Hyung. From Ian's house to the carpark and now from carpark he still needs to carry his Hyung back to dorm. He didn't have the heart to wake his hyung up. He off the car engine, went to the other side and unbuckle his hyung's seat belt. 

So much for his claim 'short nap'. The journey has been more than 40 minutes and he is still sleeping with a pout. Cute. He lean forward and gave a quick peck on his Hyung's cheek. Unknowingly he smiled while he sees his Hyung angelic face. Out of nowhere, his Hyung extend his hand and hugged him. He just let it be, and bask in the moment till...

His moment was interrupted when he felt Hyung's phone vibrating and it was a call from Ian. He was definitely annoyed by the call but still he picked up the phone, informed Ian they have reached the dorm safely and quickly ended the call.

When he looks at his Hyung again, that's when he realised he F-up.

Ian POV

He stared at the phone and sigh..."This kid will never give him chance huh?"