#15 - Vengeance

Jungkook POV

His mind was too preoccupied that he didn't know where he drove off to. He has no place in mind, so he decided to call his boxing trainer and asked if he could slot in last minute training instead.

All geared up, he starts to hit the punching bag. He hits harder and harder at the thought of someone hurting his hyung. The trainer was impressed by Jungkook's training today. The hits has been precise and his eyes are full of vengeance. The competitive boxers for once were intimidated by Jungkook.

After hours of training, he finally passed out. He was too tired to even lift his hand and just continued to lie down on the floor. 

Trainer: "You're a menace today."

JK: "Am I?"

Trainer: "You want to join being a professional boxer instead?"

JK: "Hahas. Stop making me laugh hyung. I'm too tired."

Trainer: "Well hope boxing helps."

JK: "Helps? As in?"

Trainer: "For whatever was in your mind."

JK: "If only I could hit a person in reality."

Trainer: "Of course you can. Join us professionally and we can arrange."

JK: "I doubt he is into boxing hyung."

Trainer: "So what is he interested in?"

JK: "Hurting people."

Trainer: "Hurting who?"

JK: "Hurting Seokjin hyung."

Trainer: "There's someone who wants to hurt our Seokjinnie?"

JK: "Yes. And I'm going to fight back."

Trainer: "Yeah. Go defend your guy."

JK: "Of course. I'm going off. Thanks hyung for today."

Trainer: "Sure, lover boy."

JK: "Wait... what?"

Trainer: "What's what?"

JK: "You called me lover boy?"

Trainer: "Yeah"

JK: "But Seokjin is not my lover."

Trainer: "He is not?"

JK: "Yeah, he is my hyung."

Trainer: "Oh. I thought you like him."

JK: "Why do you say that?"

Trainer: "Well you seems so affected today. Your punch also speaks differently today."

JK: "Isn't it normal if someone hurts your friend."

Trainer: "Well... If you say so. So what did Jimin do then?"

JK: "Jimin didn't know. Only yoongi-hyung knows about this."

Trainer: "So what did Yoongi do then?"

JK: "I don't know. He has different coping mechanism."

Trainer: "Sure. Anyway sends my regard to Seokjinnie ok. Tell him not to cry."

JK: "Ok sure. Since when you called him Seokjinnie?" *squinting his eyes*

Trainer: "If only you paid attention to me when Seokjinnie is around. You would've notice JK. Anyway I've got another class. See yourself out ok."

Jungkook was perplexed. Why everyone seems to misunderstand his relationship with Seokjin hyung. His reaction is definitely normal and he is sure the rest would react the same way as him. Speaking of that. He needs to confront Ian hyung. He is pondering if he should go home first or detour to Ian's studio straightaway?