#44 - My You

EPILOGUE

Song recommendation: My You

Jungkook POV

Its the weekend and he is in the studio with the other members. They're currently on a short break from recording, and while others were munching on the snacks, Jungkook kept glancing at the clock every now and then. When its nearing the time, he quickly run off to a corner of the room and await patiently... 

3....2....1...*phone blinks*

JK: "yeobo-ya~"

Seokjin: "yah~ can you soften a bit. others can hear you~"

JK: "let them hear then...so they know you're taken?"

Seokjin: "since when I'm taken?"

JK: "ouchh... you hurt me Hyung..."

Seokjin: "Hyung? what happened to yeobo?"

JK: "awww... i know you love that name..."

Seokjin: "is this week's theme lovey dovey?"

JK: "i was expecting more like role-play of married couple."

Seokjin: "yahh~ stop being cringey~"

JK: "yeobo-ya~ next week you'll be coming right?"

Seokjin: "yes honey~"

JK (stuttered): "ho..ney?"

Seokjin: "I thought we're still on with the role-play?"

JK: "ahh... i see yeobo-ya, don't forget to dress up ok."

Seokjin: "is there anything i need to prepare?"

JK: "nah... just your handsome self will do..."

Yoongi (shouting at the background): "Ahhh... can both of you stop!!!"

Seokjin: "JK-ah, tell Yoongi he can message me his type. I'll try to find one here."

JK: "Hahahas...Yoongi-hyung...."

Yoongi: "JK you dont need to tell me. HYUNG I CAN FIND ON MY OWN! AND JK WRAP UP YOUR HUSBAND ROLE-PLAY WE HAVE SCHEDULE TO GO TO!"

JK: "yeobo-ya, someone's moody here. i need to go now, wish i could talk a bit longer."

Seokjin: "awww... don't forget we have the whole afternoon next week."

JK: "how can I forget. can't wait to meet you. take care, love..."

Seokjin: "sure honey, love you too~"

This has been a weekly routine for the two of them. Jungkook who has been adverse to making phonecall is making an exception for his Hyung. It was awkward at first, but seemingly, as times goes by, they became a bit playful, flirty and even banter like old couple at times. 

For every seasons that changed, it means Seokjin's military discharge date is getting closer. During this period, Jungkook has been working on a song with Hyung as his muse. The song is nearly complete and he intends to use this song to officially court his Hyung.

He picks 4th June as the D-day, and he thanks his lucky star for it happens to be on a weekend.

4th June at midnight...

JK send a text message: Hyung, listen to this song and tell me your thoughts when we meet ok. love you. [Attachment: Hyung - My You]

That afternoon... *ding dong*

Jungkook's racing heartbeat as he sees Hyung's face came out once he clicks the video intercom

Jungkook's racing heartbeat as he sees Hyung's face came out once he clicks the video intercom. That eyes and smile, which he missed so much over the past months. He has prepared a lot of things for this day and he is ready to court his Hyung. Yes. He is 100% sure, he attracted to his Hyung. He is done figuring out. 

Calming his heartbeat, he went to open the door. And yes... this is home. 

The End

The End.

Thank you all for reading this book.
I felt an open ending will fit more for this.
I know certain parts can be random cause I don't really plan anything.
I just wrote whatever I feel like it.
Sorry if its lacking in any way.

And yes, thanks to all that liked and commented on this book.
I do enjoy reading all your thoughts of the characters.
See ya'll hopefully on my next book :)

Happy weekend!