#19 - Betting

Namjoon POV

He received a call from Manager Lee, there's an urgent meeting. The group was invited by the local news broadcast to have a brief interview as they are doing the coverage of the Korean singers who has achieve great global success. The filming will be done the day after, so they would need to gather soon to prepare on the possible questions and answer for the interview. 

Namjoon's job was made easier recently, as the group has been staying at the dormitory a whole lot instead of their respective house. So he just need to shout and everyone would just comes out from their room for discussion.

So everyone is here, except for Seokjin and Jungkook. While he is aware Seokjin was out for lunch with Ian. Where is Jungkook?

Namjoon: "Is Jungkook out for gym session?"

Tae: "No, I just came back from gym a few minutes ago. He wasn't there."

Hobi: "I think he left with Hyung?"

Jimin: "I doubt so? Hyung went out to meet Ian. Why would he follow?"

Yoongi: "Oh, he definitely went there then."

Jimin: "How would you know?"

Yoongi: "You wanna bet?"

Namjoon: "Since we can't have meeting now. Let's have a bet! I say JK is with Hyung."

Jimin: "I say 'No'. Jungkook is not that dense to block hyung's dating life."

Hobi: "I say 'Yes', cause I think I saw them walking out together."

Tae: "Maybe?"

Hobi: "No such things as 'maybe' honey. Choose one." *snapping his finger*

Tae: "'No'? I believe that JK have some sense too. Wait what are we betting for?"

Yoongi: "Dinner treat! I say 'Yes!' So me, RM and Hobi says 'Yes'. The 95s says 'No'."

Hobi: "Oh this is going to be fun! Shall we call them?"

Namjoon: "Whats the joy of calling. Let's wait for 1 hour? If they are not back yet, then we have no choice but to call since we need to have a meeting soon."

Tae: "Since we have 1 hour, shall we watch some k-drama?"

Jimin: "Oh lets watch the first episode of the glory! Its out now!"

It has been awhile they have something interesting to look forward to. Urgent meeting can wait. For now, each one of them are hoping their bet comes true. Today's dinner is at stake. Jungkook-ah our fate is on you right now.