#32 - Trust

Seokjin POV

After he was done eating, Jungkook told him to just sit on the bed while he tries to unpack his backpack. Seokjin has been curious about Jungkook's backpack since Jungkook came over. But he didn't ask since he was excited for the cake. 

So when he saw Jungkook taking his backpack and starts to unzip, he went nearer to have a closer look. He frowned when he sees Jungkook taking out ....candles? Why is he meticulously arranging the candles along the window ledge? It makes Seokjin wonder if there is any special occasion. Did he forget anyone's birthday or anniversary? He took his phone and secretly message Yoongi.

Seokjin: "Yoongi-ah. Jungkook is acting weird."

Yoongi: "Hyung, you need to elaborate a bit more."

Seokjin: "He bake chocolate cake and now he is lighting up candles."

Seokjin: "Wait. He brought over his bluetooth speaker too."

Yoongi: "I'm impressed."

Seokjin: "Is there any events today?"

Yoongi: "Hyung, don't think too much about it."

Seokjin: "Its weird Yoongi-ah. Did I do something wrong?"

Yoongi: "If you did something wrong, he would just burn your room Hyung."

Seokjin: "That's arson, Yoongi-ah."

Yoongi: "Hyung. Just trust JK."

Seokjin: "Trust?"

Yoongi: "Yes, and please hyung. Do me a favour."

Seokjin: "What is it?"

Yoongi: "Be honest with your feelings hyung for once."

Seokjin: "I'm scared Yoongi-ah."

Yoongi: "Hyung. What's there to fear? Its just JK."

Seokjin: "Precisely."

Yoongi: "Hyung. My only advice, be present and stop overthinking. Update again ok."

Seokjin: "Thanks Yoongi-ah. Send my hugs and kisses to all."

Yoongi: "I'm not doing that. Bye."

Jungkook POV

****look at the stars, look how they shine on you...****

Perfect. The candles are all lit, the sky is clear and the song choice is perfect. There's a mix of nervousness and excited at the same time. He reminded himself to calm down. Breathe. Jungkook. Breathe. No rush.

JK: "Hyung, lets star gaze tonight"

Seokjin (trying to lighten up the mood): "I can guess from the song choice JK-ah."

JK: "Hyung...Is it ok if I lie down?"

Seokjin: "Before that Jungkook-ah, take the blanket. The room seems colder at night."

JK: "Come closer Hyung."

Seokjin (scoots closer to Jungkook): "What's with today?"

JK: "Nothing Hyung. Just want to spend time with you."

Seokjin: "Really? I thought there's something more with all the set-up?" 

JK: "Well, we can do something more if you want?"

Seokjin:"Like?"

JK (he slides his arm and brings Seokjin closer): "We can talk."

Seokjin: "About?"

JK: "Us."

Seokjin POV

He starts to panic. Though Yoongi told him to be honest, he is not ready to confront his emotion. Seokjin tried to avert his eyes away from Jungkook, but Jungkook gently hold his chin with his finger, making him to look at Jungkook again. He saw there was a moment of hesitation from Jungkook. Before Seokjin could even wonder what's that hesitation about, Jungkook closed the gap and kissed him on his lip.