#17 - Hi?

Seokjin POV

He was nervous from the moment that he was awake. He was contemplating if he should go. Should he calls in sick? Then again what if Ian had already made the preparation. It wouldn't be nice to take advantage of people's kindness. So he changed to the clothes that Taehyung had prepared the night before. Just when he was about to leave, Jungkook called him out.

JK: "Hyung, I'm going with you."

Seokjin: "Huh? Why?"

JK: "I've got things to talk about with Ian-hyung."

Seokjin: "Oh... okay."

Jungkook POV

He was determined to protect his Hyung at all cost. He knows any conflict could jeopardize his career, but he didn't care. He looks at his side, eyeing Seokjin from top to bottom and shakes his head. Ian doesn't deserve his Hyung.

Seokjin POV

His insecurity strikes again after Jungkook kept shaking his head after glancing at him. Shit. Is there something wrong with his dressing? He should've check again in the mirror before rushing out. Forget it. If anything is wrong, its not meant to be then.

He gets more nervous as he stood outside Ian's apartment. He was not ready but Jungkook beats him to it and kept on pressing the house bell multiple times.

Seokjin: "Jungkook-ah, pressing once is enough."

Ian POV

He just came back home like 4 hours ago, after a long night of recording. He got annoyed when his sleeps got disturbed by the sound of his house alarm. With just his boxers, he went to open the door. Unbeknownst to him, there's two guys outside his house waiting for him.

Jungkook POV

Shocked is an understatement. How dare he open the door with just a boxer? Is he shameless or something? He definitely made the right choice in following Seokjin. 

Seokjin (blushing super red): "Err... Hi Hyung."

JK: "Can you at least put something decent?"

Ian: "I'm sorry. Give me 10 minutes to change ok. In the mean time, please do come in and make yourself comfortable."

Ian POV

What the hell is going on? He quickly made a run to his room and checked his mobile phone. He finally saw the lunch invite message to Seokjin. He is definitely going to kill one of his friends. Now he is screwed, he had no plans. He don't even know if he had enough ingredients to cook for Seokjin. If he tell Seokjin his friends prank him, Seokjin will be embarrassed and he doesn't want that. He tries to be optimistic and shall use this opportunity to get know Seokjin. 

But why is Jungkook here? He looks through the message again. Not once did Seokjin mention anything about Jungkook coming over though. He is not one to exaggerate but he legit had goosebumps when he saw the kid's intense stare. 

He is suddenly reminded of the car ride to the BBQ place. With Jungkook around, he didn't expect much from this lunch, he just hope he can dish out a decent meal today for Seokjin at the bare minimum - at least.