#5 - Second Attempt

Yoongi: "Jungkook-ah... wake up.. I'm going to buy breakfast.. Do you want to follow?"

JK: "Hyung... its too early..."

Yoongi: "I'm treating this time round..."

JK: "Sure, why not. Give me 5 minutes and I'll be ready."

Yoongi just smiled, knowing its so easy to bribe Jungkook. His weakness has always been food, and seeing him scrambling out of bed, getting ready for the free meals, makes Yoongi wonder, what went wrong between these two.

They went to the nearby lamb skewer and Jungkook is happily munching just like a kid with no worries. He didn't even question like why Yoongi decided to treat him today. 

Yoongi: "Hey, slow down. I'm not going to steal the lamb skewer from you"

JK: "I know. But I'm a growing child so I need to eat lots of food."

Yoongi: "Sure. That's why Seokjin-hyung, always buy food for you. Since you're a 'growing child' and need to be fed every few hours."

Jungkook was caught off guard by Yoongi's comment. He didn't know what to respond, so he just simply laugh. He get a sense where this conversation going to be like and tries to focus on his food - but Yoongi was persistent.

Yoongi: "Tell me Jungkook. What's wrong?"

JK: "What do you mean? Everything's ok?"

Yoongi: "Then... why you're avoiding Seokjin?"

JK: "Did I? I mean yesterday he seems tired I guess. You know he went to a movie premiere the day before. So yeah."

Yoongi: "You think I will fall for that? Come on... even when all of us are too tired with the countless rehearsal, the two of you would always find something to laugh or talk about. So don't give me that reason."

JK: "Seriously, why not you ask him instead?"

Yoongi: "I will ask him later, but I want to hear from you first."

JK: "Really hyung... I've got nothing to tell."

Jackson: "Hey JK, Suga hyung! What are the odd seeing you guys here! And oh, JK, sorry about Mia. I've heard from the rest, it didn't went well huh?

Yoongi: "How's Mia?"

Jackson: "She's doing well I guess? I think now, she's in relationship with Jake? I mean before Jungkook ask her out she was single, but now she's with Jake."

JK: "You know what, lets not talk about it ok."

Jackson: "Yeah, lets not. I've heard she even made comments about you being gay with Seokjin hyung. Sorry, JK."

JK: "I think thats enough, Jackson. Yoongi hyung, I'm done, lets go back?"

Jackson: "But JK, I'm curious... Are you... gay?

JK: "I am straight ok. Maybe Seokjin is not. But I'm definitely straight."

Jackson: "Seokjin hyung is gay?"

Yoongi: "Jackson, are you gay?"

Jackson: "Oh no, hyung I'm definitely straight."

Yoongi: "So why you're so interested about finding out who is gay?"

Jackson: "Well... its good to know of this kind of information... So I can be mindful next time?"

Yoongi: "You know what, you're pain in the ass. Let's go Jungkook."