#4 - Insecurity

It was already late at night, so the group decided to just crash back to their dormitory instead of returning back to their own house. Just like the old time, Seokjin shares a room with Yoongi. Since it was already late, Yoongi decided to just sleep in. 

He was awaken by the sound of soft sobs in the middle of the night. "Hyung?"  Despite the multiple times Yoongi calls out, Seokjin didn't respond and continues to cry. So Yoongi went over and that's when he realised Seokjin was actually mumbling and crying in his sleep. Yoongi didn't want to wake Seokjin up, so he let it be and return back to sleep. 

Hours later, Yoongi was awake again. This time it was not due to soft sobs but he kept hearing movement here and there. He looks at his clock at the side table, and it was only 7am. He looks around, and sees Seokjin's bed full of outfits. Seokjin was staring in the mirror, frowning. He kept turning sideways, dressing and undressing his outfit. 

Yoongi: "Hyung...what are you doing? Our schedule is at 5pm today, why are you up so early?"  

Seokjin: "Sorry if I made a lot of noise. But Yoongi, can you be honest with me...do I look good in this outfit?"

Yoongi: "Hyung? Are you kidding me? You always look good in any outfit."

Seokjin: "I dont know...does this outfit makes my shoulder looks too broad?"

Yoongi: "Hyung, your shoulder has always been your greatest asset. Why are you asking me again?"

Seokjin: "You think so? I felt recently my body proportion is a bit weird. Don't you think so?"

Yoongi: "What's with the insecurity talk early morning? Where did the confident WWH Seokjin went to? That's it. Lets talk about it, like right now. What's going on, hyung?"

Seokjin: "Nothing? Oh you know what... I forgot that I need to meet up with manager Lee. See ya later Yoongi!"

Seokjin knows that he can't hide anything from Yoongi. It's not that he doesn't want to share, but this time it is complicated cause this involved Jungkook, one of their group member and as much as possible, Seokjin doesn't want their relationship to affect the group dynamic. 

So the next best thing that Seokjin can think of is to quickly change to his casual clothes and leave the dormitory.