#23 - Pabo

Jungkook POV

He couldn't sleep the whole night. His heartbeat was crazily beating each time he recall of the car scene. It was still unclear why he gave a peck to his Hyung. Furthermore, his mind is also preoccupied with people saying how they misunderstood their relationship. Honestly, it is absurd the trainer also thinks this way. Hyung only came by twice and how can the trainer deduce their relationship based on the 2 meetups?

He kept tossing and turning, yet to no avail. He went out to have a drink instead, in hope he would be able to sleep. As he walked to the kitchen, he saw a silhouette making a ramen at this timing? He approached nearer and his heart nearly drop when he sees Hyung turning around.

Seokjin POV

He didn't feel like eating pizza earlier on, so now his stomach is growling due to hunger. So he went out in the middle of the night to cook ramen. He was too focus on cooking and didn't hear any footstep, so he was shocked to see Jungkook leaning against the kitchen counter. 

Seokjin: "Oh hey, you want to share ramen?"

JK: "Nah. Its ok. I want to grab a drink that's all."

Seokjin: "Ok. I'm done here." (but instead of moving, he just stood there)

JK: "Hmm... you're blocking the fridge."

Seokjin: "Sorry." (quickly move away and went to the dining table)

JK: "You want a drink?"

Seokjin: "Its ok.. I think I've had too much of drink earlier on."

JK: "Can I join you Hyung?"

Seokjin: "Yeah... Sure..."

Seokjin unsure how to react in this situation. He didn't wait for the ramen to cool down and quickly eats it in hope he could run back to his room. He is definitely uncomfortable with the way the maknae staring at him. 

JK: "Why did you cry Hyung?"

He was taken aback by the question that he unintentionally cough out all the ramen. It was disgusting with everything that was splattered around the dining table. But what was more surprising, Jungkook remains calm and took tissues to wipe the table clean. 

Seokjin was apologetic towards Jungkook, but still he doesn't reply to Jungkook's question. Unlike Yoongi, Jungkook is persistent in getting the answer. So he asked again.

JK: "Did I hurt you Hyung?"

Seokjin remains quiet. He was trying his best to remain calm, but his eyes is at the verge of tearing.

JK: "I was the one who hurt you huh?"

Seokjin looks down, and when he blinks, Jungkook saw the tears ran down his Hyung's face. He got the answer.

JK: "I'm sorry, I won't hurt you anymore Hyung." 

Seokjin lift up his head, when he heard the sound of the chair. He doesn't even know what Jungkook meant by that. Before he could call him out, Jungkook had already left the dormitory. Seokjin was scrambling unsure what to do. Then he realized Jungkook had a few drinks, so he quickly took his key and decided to drive out to find Jungkook.

Jungkook POV

Jungkook left the dining table and went out in the middle of the night. He felt suffocated with the thought of him hurting his Hyung. His Hyung who rarely cries, actually cried because of him. He hurt Hyung. He didn't know how to face his Hyung at that point. So the only way was to run out to clear his mind.