#2 - Breathe

By the time Seokjin compose himself, he was already late for the event and couldn't find anyone to accompany him. He rush through his closet to find the suitable outfit and out he goes for the event. The event is actually a movie premiere of one his close friend, Ken. As this is a different field for Seokjin, he didn't know majority of the cast or invitees. 

Seokjin tries his best to keep on strong facade in public appearance. He managed to pull through with the interview sessions and have some simple conversation with some of the people whom approached him.

Once he enters the cinema and the light starts to dim, he couldn't hold on further and tears naturally flows as he recalls of the earlier events. He couldn't focus on the show as his mind is preoccupied by Jungkook. He ponders of the things Jungkook mentioned, was he too clingy? does Jungkook hates him now? what are they now? friends? foe? bandmate? 

Seokjin couldn't help but to cry throughout the session. Thankfully it was a melodrama kinda movie, so it wasn't that obvious. After the movie ends, he quickly left the cinema without interacting with anyone. He texted Ken he had to forego their dinner celebration as he had an early schedule the following day. 

And yes, tomorrow. Seokjin is unsure how to deal with tomorrow.