#34 - Sassy Jin

Seokjin POV

He have done a lot of thinking. He is not going to just hide in this room. Afterall, they are going to be stuck for a week. If Jungkook needs help. He will help. If it doesn't work. He will accept and move on. He took his bag and he found quite a number of provocative clothes and short shorts. He immediately knows, it must be the 95s who assisted to pack his bag. Well, he will make them proud and put them in good use today. 

Thankfully, not all clothes are provocative. He puts on his oversize white T-shirt and pair it with a baby blue shorts. He went straight to the kitchen and took out all the ingredients to prepare for his lunch. From his peripheral view, he saw Jungkook at the side peeking from the wall. Gotcha. Let's the game start then.

He sways his hip, following the music flows. He continues to sashay, till his meals are all cooked. When Jungkook finally came over to the kitchen island, "Oh hey JK, you want some?"

JK: "You cook enough?"

Seokjin: "Should be enough."

JK: "Ok then."

Seokjin: "Let me grab the plate then." Though there's a lot of plate in sight, he turns around and purposely bend down to take the plates from the lower shelf. 

JK: *gasp*

Seokjin (when he turns to look back at Jungkook): "I've been wanting to use these plates. See the designs are so beautiful."

JK (cold sweats): "Sure its pretty Hyung."

Seokjin: "Help me with this Jungkook. The soup is hot."

JK (is it just him, or the words Hyung use have a double meaning?): "Ok Hyung. Just tell me what to do."

Seokjin (in a very soft voice): "Come nearer, else the soup will spill. There you go. You're good JK-ah."

JK: "Hah. Hyung, I've always been..."

Seokjin (cuts him short): "Lets eat then."

Jungkook POV

Its like as though yesterday didn't happen? Who is this Hyung? Gosh. This meal has been literally hard for him. He couldn't sit still as he hears the lovely hymns Hyung made while eating his meals. Well, blessed him. 

Seokjin: "JK-ah, is there something wrong with the food?"

JK: "Huh? No. Its nice Hyung."

Seokjin: "Well, you're not eating like how you use to eat. I wonder if it doesn't suit your taste."

JK: "No. Hyung. It was perfect."

Seokjin: "Ahh...Good to know. Anyway, Hyung going for a swim later. You wanna join?"

JK: "Right after this meal?"

Seokjin: "No. Silly. Maybe at 5, when the weather is a bit chill."

JK: "Ok, hyung."

Seokjin: "Don't forget to clean ok."

JK: "Hyung?"

Seokjin: "Hmm??"

JK: "Thank you."

Seokjin: "No issues Jungkook-ah. See ya later."

Seokjin POV

Phew... Good job Seokjin-ah. Good job. You're handsome, cute and sexy. You can do this.