#31 - Interruptions

Jungkook POV

He had planned to surprise Hyung with desserts then brings in candle and maybe plays some chill songs to set the mood. After they are done with the desserts, maybe they could lie down and stare at the glass roof with hope there is a shooting star. He looks at the chocolate cake that he made using the premix, and was pleased with the outcome. Now, he just need to execute this.

He placed the candle, lighter, cutlery and bluetooth speaker in his backpack. Took the cake and carefully made his way to the attic. As he was climbing the last few steps, he overheard Hyung giggling and having a conversation. Judging from Hyung's high pitch voice, this is not someone that he is close with. There's only one person he could think of. Instead of backing away, he continues to climb up. 

JK: "Hyung!!! Help me up!!"

Seokjin: "Jungkook? Why you're here?"

JK: "Hyung, take this cake first before it fell off"

Seokjin: "You made this?"

JK: "Hyung, my hand is aching."

Seokjin (extending his hand): "Come hand it over"

Jungkook continues to climb up...

Seokjin: "You're coming up?"

JK: "Of course. We're sharing the cake."

Seokjin: "I see... Ok come up then."

Once Jungkook finally reached the top, he sees his Hyung placing the cake on the desk. He looks at the bed, and there he sees Seokjin's notebook and phone. There was bright light on the phone, and he went closer and he sees Ian's face. Irks him so much, knowing they have been video calling all this time.

JK: "Oh hi there"

Ian: "Hello JK."

Seokjin: "Hyung! JK brought the cake! Let me show you!"

Ian: "Its that chocolate cake? Jinnie... you were just talking about it."

Seokjin: "I know right! Its like JK can hear my mind"

JK (unnecessarily adding on w the smug smile): "Like telepathy right hyung?"

Seokjin: "You know me too well." 

Ian (felt like he lost Seokjin): "Well Jinnie-ah, go enjoy your chocolate cake."

Seokjin: "Sorry Hyung. We'll continue tomorrow k."

Ian: "Don't worry about it. You need break too since you're working hard."

Seokjin: "Yes, I deserve the cake after writing one verse!"

Ian: "Of course..."

JK (he couldn't take it any longer): "Ok, I'm ending the call now. Bye Ian." and he ended the video-call before his Hyung can even say bye.

Seokjin: "I haven't said bye to Hyung."

JK: "Sure you can just text him bye then. I'm hungry."

Seokjin: "Ok give me a minute." Jungkook literally rolls his eye, when he sees his Hyung actually took the phone to text Ian.

JK: "Hyung, if you're not eating then I'm bringing it down."

Seokjin: "What? No I was craving for it."

JK: "Doesn't seems like it though."

Seokjin: "I'm done texting! Let's eat!"

JK: "Hey, slow down!"

Seokjin (with his mouth full): "mmmphhh....its sooo nicee JK-ah..."

JK: "Have mercy on me Seokjin-ah"

Seokjin: "What did you just called me?"