#27 - Meow

Seokjin POV

Nervous is an understatement. This is a new territory. Everything is unfamiliar to him. And he is alone without any companion. He was looking around trying to find his Hyung. Everyone simply stared at him as he walked down the hallway. He quickened his pace till he reached the meeting room. The room was empty, but there's kitten inside. He loves animal. So he took the cat treats that he found on the table and went to the corner to play with the kitten. He lost track of his purpose and was busily cradling the kitten.

Ian POV

This is illegal. Seokjin with ripped jeans, cradling the kitten and giving him the puppy eyes as he opened the door. He had looked up at social media of Seokjin's outfit. So he thought it wouldn't affect him that much. But seeing up close, he wants to faint. This Seokjin is too much to handle.

Seokjin: "Meow?"

Ian: "Huh?"

Seokjin (holding the kitten's paw): "meeeeooowww~"

Ian: "Jinnie-ah... can we cancel today's meeting?"

Seokjin: "Why?"

Ian: "I don't think I can focus."

Seokjin (holding both kitten paws): "No no. This kitten will help you focus Hyung."

Ian (silently): "lets think about all the disgusting things. poops."

Producer: "What took you so long to call Jinnie? Come Jinnie lets go to the recording studio."

Seokjin: "Aww kitty, see you later."

Ian (silently): "keep calm. this is going to be tough."

Producer

He was racking his brain thinking how to make this collab work. Their music, vibes and personality are vastly different. But surprisingly, once they sat together, the ideas flows naturally like it was meant to be. His job was made easier, and maybe the songs could even comes out within 1-2 months. Seokjin coming out with the melody, while Ian with the beats. He can only think of positive things with these meet-up.

Meanwhile in the dormitory...