#26 - Damn Jeans

Seokjin POV

He is finally meeting Hyung's production team for discussion on their collab. The meeting supposedly was scheduled at 2pm, but one of the producer had another meeting so they had to bring forward to 9am. Seokjin was informed last minute but he had no issue since this week is their break. 

Taehyung has always been a heavy sleeper and he won't budge, similar to Jungkook. But he had made a promise with Taehyung about him choosing his outfit for today. So he went to Taehyung's room to wake him up. At the mentioned of change of schedule, Taehyung wakes up and dash to Seokjin's closet. After awhile, Taehyung shove the outfit to him.

Is Taehyung for real? He chose this outfit? He looks at Taehyung trying to plead with his puppy eyes. 

Tae: "Its not going to work with me Hyung. You promised to wear anything I chose for today."

Seokjin: "Hyung will die in studio cause of the cold. You know I hate the cold."

Tae: "Yes, that's why I packed jacket and blanket in your backpack Hyung."

Seokjin: "So thoughtful of you Tae. What you searching for?"

Tae: "Nothing Hyung. You need to leave now before anything."

Seokjin: "Let me tell the rest. I have yet to inform them about the change of schedule." 

Tae: "Its ok Hyung. I will inform them. Manager Lee is waiting for you already. Send my regards to Ian-hyung!"

Seokjin: "Sure. Thanks for waking up early to dress me up Tae."

Tae: "Just don't tell the rest that ok."

Seokjin: "You think they will believe I pick this outfit myself?"

Tae: "You can say its Jimin."

Jungkook POV

He was awoken by the shrieks from, he thinks Jimin and Hobi? He took the pillow to cover his ears, but the noise just kept amplified. Still in daze, he went out and sees his members crowding at the dining table looking at iPad?

Yoongi: "JK you're finally awake! Come here look!"

Hobi: "You have to take a look. The social media is going crazy right now."

Jungkook slowly dragging himself to approach his Hyungs. What's so interesting that all of them are worked up. He took the iPad from Yoongi, and when he take a look, his eyes-widened instantaneously. 

JK: "WTF??? Where is he going?"

Tae: "Oh his meeting with Ian got re-scheduled."

Namjoon: "Let's pray for Ian's sanity."

JK: "Argh!! What's with the damn jeans!!!" On the way to his room the members can hear his muffled mumbles: "How can Hyung find the jeans? I thought I kept it well-hidden. Aish!"

The members all silently giggles seeing maknae's fury early morning. They took great pleasure in JK's misery and hopefully the 'damn jeans' gave their maknae a certain push. 

Seokjin POV

He heard from Manager Lee, there's going to be a crowd at Ian's company as they have an event later afternoon. Why of all days. He looks down at his outfit and he felt like cursing Taehyung. He felt too exposed.

Manager Lee: "You can drop off now. Be careful and good luck for the meeting."

Seokjin: "Hyung, can you follow me to the company?"

Manager Lee: "Why? I need to pick up another idol."

Seokjin: "There's a lot of reporters and company's fan. How do you think they will react when they see me?"

Manager Lee: "Trust me, they will love you. Be confident. You're WWH."

Seokjin: "Thanks, hyung. I'll see you later then..."

True to his manager's word. The crowd went frenzy once Seokjin steps out as they didn't expect his presence. Nonetheless, it was a pleasant surprise for everyone.