#12 - Silent Soldier

Yoongi POV

Yoongi has always been curious of people's behaviour. He likes to predict how one would react in a given situation. He can figure out all of his members' reaction pretty well. Oh except his Seokjin. Seokjin is a mystery. 

Even though they have been roommates since their trainee years, Seokjin rarely shares his inner thoughts. Similar to his persona 'Jin', he would only shows his good, goofy side to his members even behind the scene. Sometimes, he hope his hyung could express his emotion freely instead of keeping quiet.

Especially after hearing Jungkook's side of story. He knows Seokjin is hurt and it pains Yoongi very much. But knowing Seokjin's persona and his fondness towards Jungkook, he is unlikely to share with others and will just take the brunt. 

He was happy, when his hyung found someone else that could uplift hyung's misery at this point in time. His hyung's happiness is everything to him. If he can't be the one, he hopes someone else could. Yoongi being his hyung's silent soldier.

Yoongi: "Hyung, I think you should start wearing your devil PJs. You've been frowning a whole lot recently."

Seokjin: "Yoongi-ah, you're so funny. I wasn't frowning, but thinking."

Yoongi: "Thinking about what?"

Seokjin: "How to start a conversation."

Yoongi: "We are here conversing. What's so difficult."

Seokjin (laughing): "Yoongi-ah, you're the last person I would have difficulty conversing with."

Yoongi: "You sure hyung? Then why you ran away from me yesterday?"

Seokjin: "Nah, I just want fresh air, that's why."

Yoongi knows Seokjin will never share the real reason till the end. So he gave up. He is still however curious about what his hyung meant about conversation. Conversation with who?

Yoongi: "Who you intend to call hyung?"

Seokjin: "You know I don't call. I want to return Ian-hyung's jacket but not sure how should I message him?"

Yoongi: "You can just set a date with him to return."

Seokjin (blushed): "Yah, yoongi-ah what you mean set a date!"

Yoongi: "Hyung, I don't know what you're thinking. What I meant is just text him, hello are you free on this date and time for me to return the jacket?"

Seokjin: "Oh... ok."

Yoongi: "Why? You're disappointed with my suggestion?"

Seokjin: "NO! But yeah, I can do that."

Yoongi: "I mean if you want to set a different date, you also can hyung. He looks nice."

Seokjin: "Hmmm... yeah he is nice."

Yoongi: "Wow! Hyung, you really considering him uh."

Seokjin: "I'm just saying he is nice cause he really did help me yesterday. An awful lot."

Yoongi trying his luck: "So what did he do?" 

Seokjin: "Huh? I guess he makes me smile yesterday."

Yoongi gave up again. His hyung is a wall. So he decided to be cheeky instead.

Yoongi: "Sure, he does. But hyung, you're so consistent."

Seokjin: "What do you mean?"

Yoongi: "Don't you think Ian-hyung and Jungkook looks alike? Your type is consistent hyung!"

Seokjin: "I don't have a type!"

Yoongi: "Ok lets say, you attract those type."

Seokjin: "No I don't. Jungkook hates me. He hates me Yoongi-ah..."

Yoongi finally got a breakthrough to his hyung's wall. But at what cost? It hurts him so much seeing his hyung breakdown in front of him.