#25 - Flirting

Seokjin POV

He was in peace. Not peace but euphoric. Jungkook didn't hate him and they are back to normal. He was pleased and contented with Jungkook being as per before. He kept smiling and even make breakfast for everyone. Jungkook even helped him with the preparation. Thankfully no more misunderstanding between them.

Taehyung POV

He was puzzled with Yoongi, why is he at the side shaking his head every now and then.

Tae: "What's wrong with you Hyung?"

Yoongi: "I just spoke to the two of them separately just now. I feel like strangling them honestly."

Tae: "Two of them? Seokjin and Jungkook?"

Yoongi: "Yes the two of them."

Tae: "I don't see anything wrong with them. They look happy. Like before."

Yoongi: "That's why its frustrating. Nothing much change."

Tae: "Hyung can you keep a secret?"

Yoongi: "What is it?"

Tae: "JK secretly kissed Hyung."

Yoongi: "Are you serious? And he is still confused about his feeling?"

Tae: "I know right." (shakes his head too)

Ian POV

He looks at the schedule and just as he hope for, his interview session is right before BTS. Meaning he will have reason to talk to Seokjin today. He is going to impress his Seokjin and so he went to his stylist to request for a clean hair cut. He put on well-fit suit and perfume, all ready.

He walked back and forth outside the waiting room. His prayers were answered when he saw Seokjin alone. He was too excited and just shouted "Jinnie! Hey!"

Seokjin: "Hyung! You cut your hair!"

Ian: "I did. Do you like it?"

Seokjin: "Hahas. You look handsome hyung."

Ian: "Aww... Why you're blushing? You look cute with the bow tie."

Seokjin (meekly respond): "Thank you hyung."

Ian: "You're so cute. Anyway you owe me something."

Seokjin: "Huh? I thought I've returned you the jacket?"

Ian: "You owe me a song. I'm sad that you've forgotten about it."

Seokjin: "I didn't Hyung. I'm worried you feel obliged to do a collab with me."

Ian: "I'll do anything for you Jinnie. Lets have a date soon in studio k."

Seokjin: "Date?"

Ian: "Of course, I will send you the date and time ok. (wink)"

Hobi: "Wow. Sorry to disturb you lovebirds. But I need to collect my Hyung for rehearsal."

Ian: "Sure. See ya around, Jinnie."

Seokjin POV

Seokjin's face was so red, everyone thought he was having fever.

Hobi: "Of course Hyung is red. I caught him flirting with Ian just now."

Seokjin: "I didn't flirt with Hyung."

Namjoon: "Wow, its Hyung is it for you."

Jimin: "Awww... Jinnie-hyung is blushing again!"

Hobi: "Oh and they have another date again!"

Tae: "Let me style you again pleaseeeee~"

Seokjin: "Its not a date... he agreed to do collab with me."

Yoongi: "Wow, even better Hyung. You will spend more time with him."

Jimin (whispered to JK): "This time don't tag Hyung ok."

Jungkook POV